lizzy

"Trent whats up! Amber! Lizzy! Danile exclaimed putting his arms around us all, clearly after allready having a drink. He was always so quiet kept his thoughts to himself, didn;t speak the un needed. Yet here he was embracing us all as if he were the most confident guy around. I liked him like this, I got to see a bit of the real him.

"Hey guys!"Jenny screamed coming from the kitchen a cup in her hand. "Oh Trent thankgod you brought the alcohal, all Danny here has is wine!" She cried reaching for the bag. we made our way into the kitchen and set down the drink. An empty bottle of wine sat on the counter. We were lead in to the living room, which was big. I  warily sat on the cream leather couches watching them all socialise. People I didn't know were here and thankgod Melanie wasn't. Thinking of her resurfaced Linsey and Nate earlier on today. I felt my heart clench. Pushing it to the back of my mind I went to pour my drink being generouse with the alcohal. Taking a rather large sip, uncomfortable in my surroundings, I felt the sweetness fill my mouth. 

"Hey Lizzy, this is my boyfriend Henry" Jenny pronounced I looked at him recognising him as one of my class mates.

"Hey Lizzy" He said reaching out his hand. He obviously didn't recognise me Never the less I smiled politely and shook his hand.

"Nice to meet you Henry" I smiled at Jenny.

Taking another drink I scanned the room for Daniel. He wasn't here, maybe in the kitchen. I wanted to see him now, and have a conversation with him before he got to drunk. Pushing past a girl standing in the door way I appolagised pollitely. There he was dramatically telling a story his arms making crazy suggestions. I smiled  at him, but he was to engrossed i his story to notice me. Thats when I noticed Amber behind him, Her smirk on her face again, a knowing look in her eyes.

"Bathroom?" She shouted over the music. I nodded my head, she knew, she knew I liked Daniel, I don't know how but she did. I followed her down the hall to a bathroom. Once the door was closed she placed her hands on my shoulders and smiled.

"Dan, you've got it for Daniel Cartright?" She said shaking her head. I felt myself shake my head too, Cartyright? Did I hear her right, he had linzeys surname?

"Is Linzey his..Sister?" I asked slowely.

"Yeah, She is a right bitch, there from two different worlds" She waved it off. He was her sister, great absolutely wonderful! I hadn't a hope in hell of having any chance with him now. I wanted to leave, get right out of this party right now. I hated being under her roof yuck!

"I need to go" I said moving to open the door.

 "Wait what, I'm sorry have I done something wrong?" she said exasperated.

"No, no I just must go, now.." I couldn't think of an excuse quick enough. She lent against the door demanding an explenation.

"Whats up Lizzy?" She asked with care clear in her words. I sat on the tolet seat and sighed. 

"Linzey and her friends have been bullying me for all of high school. Now I find out she's completely tied in with the nicest people I have even met!" I put my head in my hands.

"Oh my, I would have never guessed.. Well have you ever heard him or us talk about her, ever?" She said kneeling down infront of me and putting her hands on my knees.

"No other wise this wouldn't be such-" 

"Exactly! Lizzy we have absolutely nothing to do with her and neither does Daniel, He lives with his mom and she lives with their dad and step mom." She explained, yet it still felt like a bomb shell, it was a much smaller one. At least they didn't have much to do with eachother.

"Thanks Amber" I smiled reasuringly.

"Not a bother sweety, now comeon! Lets go party! Theres a sexy drink with your name on it" She laughed opening the door. I looked in the mirror and followed her out. Music was playing now a fast beat pumpig through the house. I could hear loud chatter in the rooms. Then I saw him, Daniel was sitting on the stairs, his beer in his hand looking at me. He cocked his head sideways for me to sit next to him.