"Anyway, I need to sit closer to you. This is the difficult part when trying to do this. Especially if the person is squirmy." As Lance said that, he scooted to Lotor's back and positioned the other's head in a way that could benefit Lance as he started to form a bun with the rest of the hair.

They went silent as Lance gave his full concentration to finish up the hair do. For a few minutes, Lotor felt the way Lance tugged at his hair and found himself surprised that it wasn't rough. It was one surprise after another with the Red Paladin that it made even more curious about who he was.

Not many really caught the attention of Lotor, especially with his own species. He knew he was half Galra and half something else. He knew that since a young age when the other Galra gave his shorter stature and white hair a disgusted look. But the few who looked beyond his looks and his status as a prince were worth keeping around.

With one last tug to his hair, Lotor felt the paladin's hands move away from his hair. Even if he didn't allow anybody to touch his hair, he missed the way the paladin's hands moved through it. Like it was precious material that had to be handled with care.

"You got a small mirror I could use? I'm betting you want to see what I did to your hair." Lance said. He was happy to see that the difficult project he sent out to do to Lotor's hair was perfect. Especially with how the braid wrapped around the base of the bun.

"I do have one. Let me get it for you." With that Lotor reached into the drawer of he bedside table and pulled out the mirror he kept in there. Handing it to the paladin, he felt himself growing excited. While he did his hair himself, especially when he wanted to put it up, it was nice to see someone else excited as he was to take care of one's self.

Then he was tugged forward, nearly falling to the floor. The paladin righted him before that could happen and dragged him into the bathroom. "There you can see the back yourself."

Lotor looked into the mirror that the paladin had positioned at the back of his head, showing the design of the braid. He could see where the other had started and where it went up to the bun. From there the braid wrapped itself around the base of the bun, making it look like it was tied there. He also noticed that the end of the braid couldn't be seen, probably tucked somewhere in the bun.

He was really impressed with the Red Paladin's skill.

"What is your name Red Paladin?" He asked, curiosity wanting an answer.

"My name?" Lance asked hesitantly. He had honestly forgotten that the Galra Prince didn't ask for his name until now. Lotor nodded in a yes motion.

"It's Lance. Lance McClain."

"Lance of the Red Lion. My, you are a curious thing." Lotor said. Before Lance could question what he meant, Lotor gently pulled him out of the bathroom. "I have get back to my generals, they must be wondering where I am."

_____________________________

"Prince Lotor, who did your hair? You never let anyone touch it." One of the Generals said, zipping over to the two of them as they came into the bridge.

"The Red Paladin did my hair. His hands are much gentler than yours, Ezor, so he's allowed to touch my hair." Lotor replied, sitting in a chair. Even if it looked closer to a throne than a chair. With a hand, he motioned Lance to stand near him.

"I'm a better spy than I am a hairstylist anyway." Ezor said, joining back up with one of the other Generals.

Lance noticed that the look of the Generals looks all varied. They all had different heights, most taller than Lance and all had different shades of skin. But the one that looked close to a typical Galra was the one stationed at the front of the bridge, near the window.