An Apology

A hand was over her mouth, muffling her calls for help. She tried her damnedest to free herself, she just really wanted for (Y/N) to rescue her like he did the other day. 

Intelligence not being a quality to define Aqua, an easy solution just occurred to Aqua. She honestly felt quite dumb right about now. She's a goddess she doesn't need to rely on a rescurer. 

She did some sort of twirling motion with her index finger, and an orb of water just appeared over her and her kidnapper. It directed itself towards the kidnapper. It seemed as if the ball was steaming, yeah not good for the kidnapper. The kidnapper got burned, instantly taking his hands off Aqua.

Aqua made a break for it, but then heard a wimpy cry which stopped her in her tracks. 

"I know that voice". She swung around to confirm her realization. "Kazuma!" Aqua yelled out of both surprise and anger. 

"Damn Aqua, You didn't have to go and scorch me" Kazuma whimpered. 

"Why the hell were you taking me hostage, like some criminal?" Aqua asked, still yelling. 

"I need to speak with you privately, and I don't need your new boyfriend interrupting" Kazuma expressed in an envious tone. 

"B-boyfriend, he's not my boyfriend" Aqua stuttered blushing at his assumption. 

"Good, then come back with me Aqua" Kazuma murmured.

An awkward silence hung over them for almost a whole minute.

"What?" Aqua asked confusedly. 

"Okay first off I am s-s-sorrr-yyy, yeah that's it sorry" Kazuma apologized obviously not used to apologizing, especially to the goddess. Kazuma looked over to her, seeing her unfazed expression. Looks like a sorry won't make up for the stuff he has done. 

"I should have never put my hands on you, I don't know what got into me" Kazuma stated looking at the ground. Aqua knew she was gullible, but Kazuma looked truly genuine right now. "And as an apology to both you and the other guy, I found that pendant that was around his neck the other day" he smiled handing it to Aqua.

"Where did you find this?" Aqua asked lighting up. 

"I was on my way to the ball to meet with the Axel military general, when I saw this lying by the steps of the central building. 

"Y/N's gonna be so happy" 

She was starting to skip away from Kazuma, leaving him in the alley way. As she turned the corner, Kazuma grabbed her hand. She looked back in confusion at the boy as he lowered his head. 

"Kazuma what's wrong? I forgive you." Aqua tilted hear head.

"I...I know that this might not sound believable coming from me but..." Kazuma lowers his head. "Like I said I'm sorry for treating you that way, and it wasn't the only time". "I have treated you poorly, and for sometimes no reason". "It's not the fact you are a goddess, you are a lady, and I should treat you as such", Kazuma finishes slightly lifting his head. 

A/N: I bet you totally were thinking the same thing when you slapped her didn't you? -_-

Caught off guard Aqua blushes a little at this new side of Kazuma, it was almost as if he was a... gentleman. 

"Kazuma are you... feeling okay?" the goddess asks in disbelief of his actions. 

"What? no" Kazuma scoffs, sounding a little more like his usual self. 

"Well..." Aqua pauses for a bit, attempting to collect her thoughts. "Bow down to me" Aqua lifts up her nose. 

"Hah, that's a funny joke" Kazuma snorts. 

"Hey, I cannn smite you...  I can, I just forgot how to" Aqua looks around. 

"Okay if you will forgive me, then I'll do it." "Just this once" He pointed to Aqua.

He get's on his knees, and lowers his head. "I'm sorry Aqua-sama" Kazuma apologizes once , more. 

Aqua starts to laugh mischievously, then she stood up straight. "You have finally given me the acknowledgment that I deserve". 

She looks down at Kazuma triumphantly, and lifts her foot up. 

Kazuma grabs her leg, and moves it aside. "Don't get ahead of yourself useless..." Kazuma pauses. "Uh sorry my bad, still getting used to this" Kazuma rubs the back of his head. 

"Now Aqua" Kazuma starts, giving a stern look into Aqua's eyes. "What do you say..." He stops. 

There was a long pause, and the crisp night breeze blowing past them going well with the silence of Axel.

Kazuma looks into Aqua's eyes "About coming back home?"