I Don't Feel Bad About It

Start from the beginning

Finally, he closed the door. I couldn't move, who'd say open the door.

"I hope your little friends remember to look for you." It was the last thing I heard, followed by footsteps, that got more far way each second.

I tried moving or struggling. Useless. Couldn't move. Couldn't reach my phone. My best option was wait for Mikey to find me.

Through the small gaps on the door, I had a poor vision of the corridor. All I could see was a bunch of lockers and the janitor's closet's door. A couple of minutes later, I heard footsteps. I was about to scream for help, when I heard voices.

"C'mon, quick." Said a familiar feminine voice.

When they were in front of the janitor's closet, I could finally see who was: Mrs. Rivera, our P.E. teacher, and Mr. Franklin, our math teacher.

She looked around, as if certifying they were alone, and then entered the janitor's closet. He followed her.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Were they doing what I thought they were doing?

When the moaning started, I was sure.

They stayed there for what I thought it was 10 minutes, until the door opened. Mrs. Rivera left. She seemed... Fine. She looked around and then turned right to leave. Then, Mr. Franklin left. He was exhausted, had messy hair, was gasping. He also looked around before leaving.

Was I dreaming or my teachers had an affair?

I don't know how long I stayed there, in shock. What made me go back to Earth was when I heard Mikey screaming for me.

"Gerard? Gerard, where are you?"

"MIKEY!" I screamed and started struggling again.

"Gerard?" Mikey walked towards the locker I was and stood right in front of me. "You're there? Why?"

"Because it's very comfortable, Mikey, I love it." He rolled his eyes and opened the door. I left and stretched.

"Now, really?" Mikey asked, wanting to know what had happened. I explained as we walked home.

"But this isn't the best part. Not that being locked was good, but still."

"What?"

"I'll tell when we're with the guys."

"They have an AFFAIR?!" Frank screamed in my garage.

"Wow. Unbelievable." Said Mikey.

"This is crazy!" Ray exclaimed.

"What do we do?" Frank asked.

I frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"What do we do with this information?"

We remained in silence for a while.

"I mean, I could use some extra credit on my math grades." Ray broke the silence.

"It would be the end of P.E.!" Mikey said, happy. Frank smiled, agreeing.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, you want to THREAT the teachers?"

They remained in silence.

"Threat is a very strong word." Frank whispered.

"You can't be serious." When they kept in silence, I started talking again. "You won't say a thing. This information can't leave this garage."

They sighed.

"Okay." Mikey said, despondent.

"Fine, mom." Frank said, a bit mad, but he was laughing.

"It's crazy how this school is so full of secrets. I bet there's so much more we have no idea about."

We all nodded.

"Anyway, what have we got for today?" I changed the subject, wanting to start the rehearsal.

Frank jumped out of the sofa and gave me his notebook. I read the lyrics as he got this guitar.

Well it rains and it pours when you're out on your
own
If I crash on the couch can I sleep in my clothes?
Cause I've spent the night dancing, I'm drunk I
suppose
If it looks like I'm laughing I'm really just asking
to leave

Give me a shot to remember
And you can take all the pain away from me
A kiss and I will surrender
The sharpest lives are the deadliest to lead
A light to burn all the empires
So bright the sun is ashamed to rise and be
In love with all these vampires
So you can leave like the sane abandoned me

I smiled. This kid never failed to impress me.