Ain't No Way That I'm Sorry For What I Did

Frank's POV:

I hate Chemistry class. None of my friends are there and there's a bunch of Jocks. In that class, I sat by myself – like always – and tried to pay attention. But five minutes later, I was writing some inspirations that I could turn into lyrics later.

Then, our teacher, Mr. Olson, assigned us an activity. We were supposed to make a chemical reaction by mixing some stuff or whatever. As if I was paying attention.

I always loved messing around with my teachers, especially in Chemistry. Smirking, I opened my backpack and took an apron, pink kitchen gloves I stole from my mom and swimming goggles. After I was dressed up, I started my chemical reaction.

I realized that now, the Jocks and some cheerleaders, sitting in the back of the class, were staring at me and laughing. I didn't care, because I also thought it was fun. Even though it was funnier to do it last year, when I had Chemistry with Ray and Gerard.

Then, I realized Mr. Olson was also staring at me, and he wasn't very happy. That was the incentive I needed to continue.

When Mr. Olson turned around, I looked around the class, making sure no one was seeing, and replaced whatever was in my Erlenmayer flask by Gatorade. For a while, I pretended to be really interested in the activity, and, suddenly, I drank the Gatorade.

Mr. Olson's reaction was priceless. I think I never saw a man so stupefied in my life. But, seconds later, he realized what I was doing.

"Stop messing around, Mr. Iero." He said. But I saw his was smiling. At least he has some sense of humor.

"EW! Iero, you are SO GROSS!" I heard someone screaming at the back of the classroom. I took out the goggles and turned around. There were three Jocks – Zach and Blake included – and two cheerleaders. It was one of them who screamed.

"Relax, Danna, he might throw his magic potion at you if you catch his attention."

They laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, Iero, what is that potion for? To make you grow a little bit?" Blake said, louder, and all of them laughed again.

"This guy scare me." Said Danna again.

"Good." I told her, and then turned around, not facing them anymore.

"Why?" said the other girl. "He doesn't scare me. He's just a weirdo."

"Ashley, shut up." Said Danna, and they both laughed like the two brainless Barbie dolls they are.

I turned around to face them again.

"You're not afraid of me?" I asked, kinda laughing, thinking about where this conversation was going.

Ashley crossed her arms.

"No. Should I?"

I smiled.

"Maybe."

She stared at me in fear. The Jocks frowned, trying to understand me.

"Enough, Mr. Iero." Mr. Olson exclaimed, and I turned around again, not facing them anymore. I heard Ashley whispering "You saw that? He threatened me! He dared to threat me! This guy is mental if he thinks he can scare me easily like that."

"And dead if he does anything to you." Finished one of the Jocks.

Staring at no were, I grinned. I'd be dead anyway. It was worth it.

"If someone asks, I had nothing to do with that." Amanda said while opening Ashely's locker. For some reason, she knew the combination of most of the cheerleader's lockers. I didn't ask why.

"Thanks, Mandy." She blushed when I called her by her nickname. "This is gonna be hilarious."

"I hope you don't get killed after that."

"I probably will. But I don't mind."

She finished putting the combination and opened the locker.

"Again, I've never been here, okay?"

I laughed.

"If you are so afraid of being caught, why you helped me?"

She shrugged.

"You are my friend." She hesitated. "And Ashley is so annoying."

I laughed again.

"Okay. Thanks again, Amanda."

"No pro. Tell me about it when you're finished." She blinked and left. I smiled. I was so lucky she was my friend.

Then, I stared into Ashley's locker. I took a deep breath, got in and closed the door. It was strait, but I knew how to handle it. Who would say being locked in lockers by the Jocks so many times would end up yielding something?

I waited so long. I felt my phone vibrating on my pocket, probably my friends were looking for me, since I was gone the entire lunch time. When I was almost giving up, I heard some voices. Ashley's obnoxious voice getting closer and closer and...

"AAAH!" I screamed as she opened the locker's door. She screamed, too, really scared, and fell. I just left the place, adjusting my tie, like nothing had happened.

I was dead for sure. But it was worth it.