Proposals...

After a few months, everyone in StoryBrooke got back to normal.

Emma and Regina was planning their wedding, Regina laughed at herself, while Emma looks at her with a smile "What is it?", as she hugs her Future wife to be.

"Do you remember the proposal", Regina said smiling and laughing at the memory. "Of course Baby can never forget that and our family helping secretly not telling us about each", as she kissed Regina on the lips as her smile gets larger.

Regina went over to a dream catcher asking Emma if she wanted to see the Memory from each of them leading up to the moment, Emma Just smiled and sat in the couch "Yes baby", I will always be using this catcher to look back to our good lovely and some bad good memories, As she looked down to her engagement ring.

Regina sat beside her using her magic with Emma's to have both memories play like it was some TV show episode being played on repeat.

As they watched their memory, it started out with Regina looking at the ring she had picked out for Emma.

Meanwhile Emma was planning on proposing to Regina, she had sent Regina to the store to grab some chocolates for them both and a movie that she liked, while Regina was doing that. Emma was planning her proposal, she spoke with her Mom and Dad about it on what way would be best, they had helped her with a decision she thought of, so it was in the plan.

Emma's plan was to get Regina to watch a film with her all cosy hot chocolate, chocolates and snuggling. Then take her out back, to her garden under that great apple tree the women loved, with some rose petals along the grass, to where a table and chairs sat, with a lovely romantic dinner and some bubbly.

It was all planned a lovely, purple and black ruby engagement right, she thought it suited her Queen so much, and she had everything planned for a perfect night between the two, she wanted her family to be there so after the romantic dinner they would go for dessert, she thought she would make an excuse so she would go to granny's the both of them for some ice cream, Little did she know their family would be there, their son waiting for them with the engagement ring. She told her family not to mention anything.

But little did Emma know that her family was in on Regina's proposal as well, Snow and the rest thought it would be cute for them both to propose to each other so no one mentioned anything.

Regina's plan was just to get Emma to granny's as well just to propose then have a romantic night afterwards. She had gotten a Swan ring for Emma with some purple gems along the bottom yet the rest is silver.

Both women got each ring engraved with SwanQueen they loved the look of them, yet each didn't know. Snow helped Regina pick out Emma's knowing Regina's is purple she made sure Emma's had some Purple as well, to have t matching without Regina catching on, it worked.

Regina headed home with the Chocolates and the movie she picked out Wonder Women for them to watch while also stopping to give Snow the ring for later. Each would message them to tell them when they were on their way to Granny's. It was quite adorable and cute very ironic they picked the same days with help from Snow, of course, choosing and helping each.

They thought it definitely would be memorable for everyone including both women if they proposed on the same day. So Snow Charming and Henry had it all worked out, even Zelena was in on it.

So Emma and Regina decided to watch the movie before dinner, they both sat on the couch as Emma snuggles up to Regina big grin on her face, Regina looking down at her placing a soft kiss on her lips. "What Swan?", says Regina.

Emma laughs to herself "Nothing my beautiful beautiful queen". As she faces the TV once more.

After the movie had finished Emma lead Regina out the back, she was got smacked at the effort and was feeling very emotional and had some tears fall from her face. Emma turned around wiping those tears away, "Come on my sweetie let's eat", says Emma.