THE REVELATION

ONE YEAR BEFORE
shivaay n anika were waiting for gauri's sister in hotel....

Gauri's sister-hello mr n mrs oberoi

Shivika turned n they were shocked....

Shivika-tum...????

G'sS-hn main,,,.!!!so u all r soo desperate to meet me,,so i m here....

(So gauri's sis is monica,,,,,many of u had guessed right)

Shiv-how do u get bail ..??

Mon-u dont need to worry about that..

Ani-u r gauri's sis.....u two r poles apart....!!

Mon-dont give me lecture about our relationship...i've seen u both at that day when u've came to meet me.....bt i didn't want to create any scene infront if gauri.....

Ani-we dont want to waste our time with u...we just want om n gauri's wedding,...

Mon-n what do u think i'll agree for that,...i hate u all just hate.....n i never let this happen,,,,!!!

Shiv-just go to hell....we r also not interested in this alliance......(in anger)

Shivayy holds anika's hand n left from there in SSO style..

Monica smirked....

They reached home.....om asks about the meet....!!shivaay tell him everything....

Om-what....????u didn't tell us about this.....no i cant risk bhabhi's life just for my happiness.....n he said no to the marriage with heavy heart....

Gauri was shattered after knowing this,,,,she just want to know the reason....bt om was ignoring him....

Like this two months passed....

Shivika were happy in their married life.....anika was expecting her frst child.....!!rudra n soumya have confessed their love to each other.- bt still true happiness was missing in Oberoi mansion.....

Shivaay has gone to USA for a business trip...bt he didn't want to go..he wants to be with his love in this state....bt this trip was very imp.....anika make him agree n she promised that she'll take care of herself n their baby....

Everyone bid good bye to shivaay n again get busy in their life....

(U all guys must have wondering where is om,,,,so move on....!!)

SAME DAY,,,AT NIGHT
Anika is feeling thirsty,,,so she is going to kitchen n passed through om's room..

Anika's POV
It has been two month,,,,om n gauri's breakup....om was shattered after this.....he stopped talking to anyone....he rarely step out from his room.....i tried soo much to get our old om back....he just shows he's fine bt i know his life is totally messed up....
Shivaay is also not here,,,let me check how's he...

Om's room's door is slightly open as om just entered the room....

She peeps inside room,,...n was shocked to see scenario....

Whole room was messed up,,,,,injections were scattered all over the room....room was messed up with white colour powder.....she was unable to understand whats going on,,,,n then she looks at om who was going to inject himself....

Anika runs towards om,,,take injection from his hand n throw it.....n slapped om...

Ani-have u become mad????u r taking drugs..???
Kbse chl rha h ye sab....!!we thought u didn't want to talk to anyone so we gave u privacy,...
N u r doing all this...

Om-(crying badly)bhabhi i m sorry......(tears r rolling from his eyes).....i didn't want to do all this bt i couldn't control myself,....(he hugs anika still sobbing..)