LOVE CONFESSION

Shivaay confesses his love to anika in ambulance…,then they reach hospital,,…,,,shivaay rushes to the OT n ask for doc,….

Shiv–where is the doctor…???

Doctor (this doc is same which ws in 2nd part of my ff) comes there,…!

Shiv–doc,,see what happendd to her,,plzz just save her plzzzz,..

Doc–calm down,,(n he orders nurse to take anika to OT)

Doc–first tell me what happened???

Shiv–dont know doctor…..my psycho frnd has injected her something n i dont know what ws that….

Doc—ok let me examine her….n he too went to OT
———————————————
After 1:30 hrs

Shivaay is sitting on the bench outside OT n is restlessly waiting for doc….
N just then doc come out …

Shiv–doc what happen??is she fine???plzzz for god sake,,say something,…!!

Doc—shivaay if u let me say,,then i’ll say n…!!

Shiv–okk sry,,,now say

Doc—shivaay that injection was to paralyse her…!!

Shiv–what???no nothing can happen to my anika,.,plzzz save her….

Doc—relax shivaay,,,frst let me complete…
That drug can make anyone paralysed…!!bt it doesnt affect anika,,may be she has encounter this drug earlier tooo,..
I found recombinant DNA for resistance of this drug in her body……(actually i m a bio student so i m telling everything in detail )

Shiv–what!?earlier too??bt how is this possible!!!

Doc–dont know ,,u have to ask this ques to anika…!!

Shiv–it means she is fine now…!!thnk u soo much doctor n he moves forward to hug doctor….

Bt doc stopped him n said
Doc–shiv she is fine now bt…….

Shiv–bt what doctor????

Doc—shivaay,,,,she is fine now,,,,,bt in future if she ever encounter any internal injury then we cant save her..!!

Shiv–doc,,,dont worry i wont let anything happen to her,,,,,any problem would have to cross me to hurt anika,…

Doc–hope soo……u can meet her,,she has been shifted to general ward bt she is not conscious now,….