And extra classes begins...

AT 5:30 P.M

In class next to library

Shivaay is roaming in the class in anger as Annika was late…

Shiv–-how irresponsible is this girl!!!let her come,,i’ll confront her…

Suddenly an idea popped up in his head n he gave a wicked smile…

He thought to scare her and switched off all the light n closed all windows ,,,making the room cmpltely dark…

Anika enters the class,eating banana,,,(her fav fruit,,will play major role ahead),,
n shivaay closed the door without making noise..

Anika was scared,,,she thought why is so darkness here…she rushed to the door bt it was locked..

She started panicking,,,,n started yelling,,,,”is anyone there”,,,,,she cryied.,,plzzzzz open the door..her voice was trembling with fear…[we all know how much Annika is afraid of darkness]

Soon Shivaay realised his mistake n turned on the lights n rushed towards annika to console her…

Shiv–-Annika r u alright i was just doing prank.

Anika just hugged shivaay tightly,,,,n started crying aloud…

Shivaay tried to console her,,,patted his back,,,,trying to calm her,,,,

(Someone click their pic)

When Annika became slightly ok,,,he wiped her tears n said..

Shiv–-i m really sorry,,,,i didn’t knew u’ll get scared to this extent..

Ani–-i have nyctophobia...(fear of darkness),,,,,,..plzz dont do it again..

Shiv–-okkk really sorry,,...i didn’t know that….come lets start the work for which we r here,.

Ani–-yup….

Shivay starts her teaching,,,n made her understood left out chapters…

After sometime Anika started yawning….shivaay saw this….

Shiv–-what this???...(with an anger look)

Ani–-are jmhai....(yawning)... le rhi…

Shiv–-what the wuck..,whats jm….hh….ii..now..!!

Ani–-are u dont know…jab apko neend ane lagti hai to munh apne ap khulne lgta n ,,whi usiko jmhai khte h..,.

Shiv—-yawninggg,,,,thats called yawning,.n give an impossible look to her,,,
i m teaching u here,,,, n u r getting sleepy!!!..
Okk leave it here now…just revise it thoroughly…i’ll continue it tomorrow…okay???

Ani–-okay bhagad billa…*winking*

As she was walking towards door,,her leg was on peel of bnana..... (which she has eaten while  entering…)

N dd….hhhh……rrr…….aaa…..mmmmm..

Next min she was on floor..

Ani–-ouch…!!

Shiv-—(starts laughing)…u were soo sleepy that puri kaaynaat wanted u to sleep here only,,,,,still laughing…

Anika passed a death glare to him,….n she was trying to get up bt unable to,,,, so shivaay passed his hand….she hold it n tried to stand bt again slipped bt this time our shivaay held her,,,,
They shared an eye lock…