PART THIRTY THREE

*a/n that jawline tho O-O*

Zendaya and I had many MANY bags hanging from our arms. But from the corner of my eye, I saw Tom and Brittany.

This author won't let me live in peace I swear.

We turned around and walked the other way but I heard Brittany's screechy dying bird voice say "OMG ZENDAYA AND Y/N! Wow what a coincidence!"

'oMg zEnDiEyA aNd y/N 1!1! wOw wHaT a cOiNkiDiNk 1!1!' I internally rolled my eyes and died a few times.

Was this the only sentence she could put together in her tiny ass brain?

We both turned around slowly and plastered fake smiles on our faces.

"Tom say hi to them!" Brittany says.

Again I internally rolled my eyes. I will internally see my brain one day because of this dying seal in front of me.

"Hi" he says offering a smile which is quickly turned down. He looked sad.

I wanted to help but he deserved it. He didn't have to cheat on me.

"So what are you doing here?" She said.

Building our new shack.

"Um... shopping? I guess.

What else would you do at the shops." Zendaya hisses is a 'duh-tone'.

I let out a little chuckle and Tom looks up at me and smiles.

Brittany noticed and said "weeellll we better get going now!" Pulling Tom the other way.

Zendaya looks at me with a knowing look "I saw that, you know!" She says excitedly.

"That means nothing." I whisper.

"That's a lie and you know it!" She says pointing at me.

I roll my eyes and smile at her.

"He has Brittany and I have Harrison. It all works out,"I say as we enter another shop.

"But does it?" Zendaya said raising an eyebrow. I shook my head and smiled at her.

a/n me @ brittany;