PART THIRTY ONE

Once I had finished with Tom, I said, "okay you can go now."

Tom jumped off his chair and mumbled "um thanks."

I nodded and turned around.

Once he left Zendaya blurted out "Well that was awkward! A-W-K-W-A-R to the D!"

Harrison and I both laughed. "Yes it was very awkward!" We continued to talk about the awkwardness of the morning. Soon it was lunch so Zendaya, Harrison and I went to get something to eat. I kept seeing Tom glancing over to me. I felt self conscious. Was there something on my face?! But when i looked at him he looked away.

Maybe there was nothing on my face.

I didn't understand what he wanted. I looked past him and focussed on my food.

"Tom keeps looking over to me" I subtly whispered to Zendaya.

She looks at me, "well you are beautiful so I don't see any reason why someone wouldn't stare!" She said with a smile on her face. Oh I don't deserve her.

" No! Not like that!" I said with a laugh.

"It's just weird, like he wants to say something." I say quietly.

"Oh. " Zendaya said with a nod.

"Maybe he wants you," she said with a wink and a sly smirk.

I rolled my eyes at her comment but a smile was evident on my face.

"Maybe he's just jealous." I shrugged and continued to eat. I couldn't help but notice that i was breaking apart two best friends.

a/n hunny there was something in between your teeth.