CHAPTER 15

I tapped him on the shoulders.

He turned around. It was Jimin. He had held a rose in his hand too... What is he up to?

He looked at me and I looked at him. Our eyes were locked with each other's eyes. What was he doing here?

You: Jimin? Why are you here?

Jimin: To confess...

He said blushing..

You: W-What?

He took in a deep breath and said;

Jimin: Y/N, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever met in my entire life. You are kind, sweet and caring. If it weren't for you that day, I wouldn't be alive. My heart skips a beat whenever I see you. I've never felt this way before. I know we've met each other for only 2 days but....

He took in another deep breath and said;

Jimin: Y/N, will you be my girlfriend?

I was shaking..... I never knew this would happen..... IS THIS A DREAM?

You: O-Of course yes!

I said accepting the rose in his hand.

Jimin: R-Really?!

You: Yes you pabo!

He jumped around and spun me around in the air. He placed me gently on the floor. He intertwined his hands with mine. He looked at me, then my lips. He then licked his lips.

Jimin: I've been waiting for this moment...

His hands were on my waist. I felt my cheeks heating up, my heart was beating fast, I was shaking...

His soft, plump lips were on mine in no time. I was a bit surprised, but I kissed back. He kissed me passionately, or until we were disturbed by a flash...