CHAPTER 1

Y/N POV:

It's a new day already. The mellow rays of light which escaped though the creak of the window reflected upon my bed, giving a dim light to the room. Soft, yellow light spilled through the little window, giving me a clear view of the obese clouds lumbering through the sunkissed skies. Past has repeated itself again, nothing new. My parents died in a car accident a few years ago. They were business partners, being the owners of the most famous company of my city. They died...or were killed by business rivals who didn't like the growth stature of my parents. I miss them...How I live, you ask? Simple, they left enough money to last over a decade, it's just that I feel bored without people to talk to. I do have maids, but talking to them gets boring eventually, so I'd rather not bother them.

I have to continue with my life anyway, so I stopped procrastinating and got up from the bed, the sheets ruffled and footsteps were to be heard with each step. I walked towards the bathroom and looked upon my reflection against the antique mirror. I didn't look any different anyway.

I walked down the stairs to be greeted good morning from my maids, I greeted them back with a smile. I just made a sandwich with a cup of light chamomile tea. I'll try ringing Krystal , again. Krystal is my best friend, who is quite dorky and weird, just like me. I picked up the phone and scrolled down through the contacts. There's her contact, rather old and dusty as it's been too long since I called her. 

Krystal: Hello?

I heard a familiar voice which I hadn't heard in a long time. We weren't in touch for quite a while since she was gone without warning.

You: Krystal, is that you?

Krystal: Y/N? Oh my god, MY BESTIEEEE!

You: Where have you been? It's been so long! We definitely need to hang out today!

Krystal: Calm down! I'd been confined to a hospital for some reasons but now I'm back! And yes we can totally hang out today, we'll celebrate!

You: YES! Meet me at the park in an hour, alright? I'll be there waiting at our favorite spot.

Krystal: An hour? But I have to shampoo, condition, makeup-

You: We aren't going for a fashion parade! You haven't changed at all.

Krystal: B-But-

You: No buts! An hour it is, byeee!

Krystal: alright...see ya!

-END OF CALL-

I better not waste any time. I Usain Bolted upstairs to have a shower.  I hopped into the shower, with my toothbrush in my hand as a mic and the shampoos, conditioners, shower gels and stuff in front of me as my audience. I was singing NOT TODAY by BTS, which was my everyday jam. 

After what seemed like a lifetime, I got out of the shower. The scent of vanilla and cocoa filled my room while applying on some moisturizer. I went for something simple, just a black hoodie and ripped jeans. I rushed downstairs, grabbed my keys and phone, now off for a walk I go! I like walking rather than driving, as the scent on nature is really something and some fresh air never really hurts anybody. The park isn't really far away, it's just a 10-minute walk. The park isn't usually crowded, most of the time it's empty. This park is a really wonderful place, it's filled with nostalgia, my parents and I used to come here every week...even Krystal and I used to hang out here.