12

ethan's pov

I woke up. I checked my phone to see what time it is. it was 11:00 pm at night. holy shit I didn't even get to eat lunch or dinner.

gray was still snuggled up against me. I smiled at how cute he looked. ughhhh I don't want to have feelings for him but I do.

gray started to wake up. he lifted his head and looked at me. his eyes were barley open. he stared leaning in. I began to freak out but he tricked me.

he made it seem like he was gonna kiss me. but he moved his head so he could kiss my cheek. he opened his eyes all the way. and told me he wasn't going to sleep he just wanted to cuddle more.

I nodded and he laid his head back on my chest. I ran my fingers threw his hair. it's so soft and i don't know how.

we stayed like that for a while. until I got up and went to the kitchen because I was hungry. I turned on the lights and went to the cabinet to get a bowl.

while I was looking for one I felt arms wrap around my waist. it scared the shit out of me.

"gray what are you doing? get back into bed."

"I got lonely"

he said. I shook my head and laughed. he let go of me and I turned around. we stared at each other just admiring our features. he held onto my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. then.....

——————————————————————-
oh shittttttt. l I wonder what's gonna happen next? comment what you think. sorry it's short I got bored.

🤔💭