11

still in 1st person lol. I will change back to 3rd person in the next chapter. hahah you thought. I promise I will change it back soon.
———————————————————————

ethan's pov

"ethan I know you like me."

grayson said, I started to get frustrated. of course he knows I like him. he know everything.

"oh my god. for fuck sake! so what if I do like you!"

I said. he smiled. which made me confused.

"you finally admitted it. i've known that you've liked me. but you would never admit it. and you finally did."

he said. he was still smiling. which made me grin. he kissed me on the cheek and went to his room. ugh I hate when he does that.

I started walking to my room. I sat on my bed and looked at my phone. I went on instagram and saw all this drama. that I did not want to be a part of.

an hour later I was still on my phone. but I was on snapchat this time. I was looking at people's story's then I saw grays story and he took a video of me sleeping. I shook my head. he's annoying.

I heard gray walking around. I heard him stop right at my door. then he opened the door and stood at the door way looking at me. he walked over to my bed and and sat on it. and he came close to me.

then he grabbed my phone and put it on my nightstand. what the fuck is he doing.

"let's cuddle."

he said. I was confused. he not the kind of person to do that. he's now acting weird just because I now admitted that I liked him.

"sure. whatever."

I said. I opened my arms so I could wrap them around him. he snuggled up against my chest. he's so cute. I saw him smiling which mad me happy.

"dammit why are you cute."

I said. omg I regret saying that god dammit. now I'm uncomfortable.

he looked up at me. and he could tell I was embarrassed. he smirked.

"thank you. you are too."

he said smiling, I yawed I think I'm gonna take a nap. I was about to close my eyes but gray said something.

"babe? why are you so tired?"

he said. I honestly don't care anymore if he calls me these names. isn't it obviously why. I don't sleep well.

"I don't know. I guess I just don't sleep."

I said. he nodded. he told me to take a nap. so I closed my eyes and went to sleep. with gray in my arms.