"Shhh.." I whispered to him as I reached into my pocket and pulled out a knife, there's no way I'd use a gun and bring more to us.

I took the knife and walked closer to it. I raised the knife then stuck it into the back of its head, thank God it hadn't noticed us-

"KAAAAAAAA!!!" A screech went. A scream of pain. It turned around and saw us two, then jumped on top of me. 

I've already exceeded living. Escaped my death too many times. 

"Ahhhh!" A yell came from behind me as Miller tackled the infected off of me and tried to hold him with his face on the ground. 

"C'mon!! Push the knife deeper!" Miller said holding him down.

I was shocked. Paralyzed, it was hard to move. I felt the tears piling up in my eyes.

"Now!! Now!! I can't hold it much longer!" He said still on top of it.

I finally got up and then put all my weight down on the knife, pushing it deeper until it finally went all the way through its skull. It finally stopped moving. Dumb creature.

"What was that?" Miller said panting.

"I'm sorry, I was just analyzing the situation." A clear lie, what was there to analyze? He had the infected held down and my job was to push the knife deeper. The real answer was I was scared.

"Okay, lets find this freezer now" He said before we both stood up

"Yeah, lets go." I said wiping my shirt down,

"Aren't you forgetting your knife?" Miller asked

"Are you kidding me? I'm not using that thing again. That craps nasty. If you want it you can have it" I said as I started walking

"Just asking" He said back to me.

"There!" I said pointing to a freezer.

"Lets hope it still works" Miller said

I opened it up. Wow.

"It works!!" I said with an excited tone. A burst of cold air blew on us. All it had in it was bags of ice. Which we wouldn't need, we didn't know if it was clean or not anyway.

"Yes!! Let's go get the boxes" Miller said as we both ran back to the front.

"Was that an infected?" Michelle asked us.

"Yes, it was but we took care of it" I said

"In better news, they have a working cooler!" Miller said