Nightmare

About 3 days later me and daddy haven't talked to each other. He just let me be while he worked. He normally worked at home. So he would come to my room and check on me every so often.

Every time he would leave the room I'd grab my notebook from under my mattress. This has all my important ideas of how to get the hell out of here.

I've made all sorts of plans just in case one didn't work. Daddy came in my room and picked me up like normal to take me to the dinning room for dinner.

We just sat there looking at each other. Not one word said. Then he got up which was also my time to get up. He told me to stay and so I did. He went upstairs for about 5 minutes then came back down.

He had my secret notebook in his hands. I need to run I thought. But then he said "don't even think about it. There is security everywhere. I've known about this the whole time alexia. Why do you hate me so bad? Please tell me." He came over to me and sat beside me. I just looked down at the table.

He lifted my chin to look at him. I was crying. "You kidnapped me, beat me, and tortured me! I don't feel comfortable wearing baby clothes and being like this! I'm sorry please don't hit me.." I said but then I curled up into a ball so he couldn't hit me that hard.

"I'm not gonna hit you. If you didn't like any of this stuff you just needed to tell me and I would lighten up some. But I still want you to be my baby girl and I want to be your daddy." He told me.

I agreed to that knowing that I'd eventually have to go back to the way I was. But he was much nicer now. He carried me to my bed and gave me a kiss on the forehead. "Go to be baby girl, daddy will wake you up in the morning." I nodded my head and I fell asleep.

"Ahhhh" I screamed waking up from a nightmare. Daddy came running in cuddling me telling me it's gonna be alright. After I had stopped crying he said "what was it about baby? Are you gonna be okay?" I nodded my head and said "Zombies was chasing me daddy, they were everywhere." He kept cuddling with me until I was asleep.

When he got up I said "Daddy? Can I sleep with you?" Using my baby voice. He told me yes and smiled at me. He picked me up and took me to his room. We layed in bed and I took my thumb and sucked on it. Daddy looked at me and smiled. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

I think I actually like it here..

So I'm having writers block so this is the best thing I could come up with. I'm sorry if this is terrible but I tried. Love you all😘

ALSO THIS IS NOT EDITED!! Sorry😊