His belt

I woke up in a bed. I looked around and realized it wasn't my bed. I started to remember what happened. I got kid napped. I get up and look around to see if I can get out of here. Then I noticed I only have a shirt and my panties on.

He changed me. I heard footsteps coming this way so I ran back to the bed to pretend I was asleep. I heard the door open slowly and someone come in. I try my hardest not to freak out. He comes to my side of the bed and reaches out.

He touches my face and says "I know your awake baby girl." I freeze. I don't move, breathe or make a sound. "Open your eyes little one" He says. I slowly open my eyes to see a tall man standing there. I back up almost falling off the other side of the bed.

"No no no it's ok princess, daddy's here." Daddy? What is he talking about. He comes closer and I flinch."Your safe with me. I promise I won't hurt you." He gives me a hug but I don't return the favor. I ask "what time is it?" He looks at his watch and tells my its 8:30 in the morning. I yawn and look at him. "Do you want some breakfast baby?" I nod my head.

He grabs my hand to help me get out of bed. He brings me downstairs and damn he has a huge house. He smiles and says "Thanks baby girl but I won't tolerate any more cussing." And gives me a stern look. I didn't know that I said that out loud. He brought me to the table and I seen a high chair for babies. Does he have a kid? Any way he pulls me to the table to see that I'm the one that's going in the high chair.

I look at him and he looks at me then the chair. I say "I'm not a baby. I can sit in the regular chairs." He looks at me and tells me "Sit in the damn chair Alexia!" How does he know my name?? I sit in the chair feeling like a stupid baby. Then some woman brings me a princess plate filled with a pancake, eggs, bacon, and a sippy cup. I look at the sippy cup then back at the man over and over again.

He says "Eat up princess" I eat all of it cuz I was very hungry. I'm very thirsty but I'm not drinking out of that cup. I unscrew the lid to drink it from there but the man takes it out of my hand and puts the lid back on.

He gives it back to me but I sit it down. He gives me a stern look but I don't listen. He grabs the sippy cup and puts it to my mouth. "Come on baby please. Your gonna do it sooner or later." I don't listen

He yells something in Spanish and that lady comes back with a bottle filled with water. I look at him and he comes to me to get me out. He picks me up and is holding me like a baby. I wiggle a little to try and get out of his hold but his grip just tightens. We go back to my room and he sits me down on the floor.

He goes towards my bed but he undos his belt in a quick way. "Get your ass over here right now." He says calmly. I get on my feet but he immediately tells me to crawl. I crawl to him and he lifts me up. He puts me over his knees like his gonna whip me. "Fuck" I yell when he hits my bare butt with the belt.

He grabs my throat and puts a little pressure on it. "Don't you ever curse young lady." I nod and say sorry as he keeps whipping me. My butt gets really sore so I put my hands on my butt. He takes them off and whips me 2 more times. I'm so happy that's over.

"We aren't done yet baby so get ready"
Uh oh

It's getting better but thanks to everyone who has read my story. I hope you like it so far☺️