Target

Alexa's pov:
I'm just a normal 18 year old girl. I'm a senior in high school and I hate it. But anyway let's get to the real juicy stuff. I have a boyfriend and his name is Bryan. He is the sweetest person ever. He always makes me laugh, I don't know what I would do with out him.

Actually right now I'm heading to his house. Yes, I know how to drive but I don't have one of those fancy cars that everyone has. But it still works. When I get there I knock on the door and no answer. I knock again and finally he shows up.

He gives me this face like I've disappointed him. But when I think back nothing comes to mind of why I've disappointed him. We go up to his room and he sits me down on his bed. I look up at him and he says nothing.

"Baby what's wrong?" I ask. He does nothing. "Leave and never come back." He says. I give him a weird dirty look. I stand up and go downstairs to his front door. I leave. And I won't ever come back just like he said.

I know he's been cheating on me for a while now but I've never had the guts to break up with him. I get in my car and I see him looking out his window at me. I just give him the finger and leave.

I get home to see mom sitting on the couch. She looks at me and gives me a hug and asks if everything is alright. I nod and go to my room. After a while of crying for no reason I hear a knock on my door.

My mom comes in to ask me to go to target to get some tampons so I said yeah. I got in my car and left. Target isn't that far away. I finally get there and go to the tampons.

I see a person beside me so I just grab them and leave. I get back to my car but I feel a rag held to my face. I try not to breathe but they whisper in my ear "Your gonna have to breathe sooner or later babygirl" then that's when I passed out.

I know this is terrible so far but just wait...😈