Chapter Six

"Well, well, well," Arthon said as he loaded a laser shotgun, "You boys have a very high price on your head. 8,000,000,000 karnacks per head. As long as I don't blow your brains out, I get full pay. So, which one goes first?" Metro took a laser shotgun and shot it at Arthon. The lasers deflected off of Arthon. "You idiots. I understand now that there ARE no brains to blow out," Arthon said as he took out an energy knife and stabbed Othos. Othos screamed and hit Arthin in the face. He felt a sharp pain and looked down at his hand. It was twisted and broken. "HOLY-" he screamed before Metro grabbed a Ganymedian's jetpack and slammed it into Arthon's head. Neon green blood came out of his head. He threw down a flashbang and scrambled into Meteo and Othis' ship. He started it up and flew off. "Well, I guess I finally saved the day," Metro said. Othos hit him with his left hand, "HOW ARE WE GONNA GET OFF THIS MOON NOW?! I FEEL LIKE ARTHUR ZERNACK FROM APOLLO 230!!!" Metro took jetpacks off the corpses of Ganymedians and gave Othos one and then strapped one on himself.

"We'll get out. Even if it takes hours, days, weeks, months, yea-" Metro was cut off by Othos, "Stop encouraging time to screw us over, Metro." "I was just giving you confidence, okay? Jesus, man. I don't even wanna get off anymore like this. Let's just see if that dude's ship got totally destroyed."