Chapter Two

They arrived at Ganymede. "Well, time to blow some aliens into alien bacon," Metro said. "You sound like a halfwit," Othos said. Metro punched him, "Ooooh, fancy insult, where'd you get that; Britain?!" "Let's go, idiot, we have to kill some aliens," Othos said.

"Metro; Age: 28, Hair Color: Black, Eye color: Green, Height- Wait, why am I reading this to you?" A mysterious figure asked. "Funny you asked that," a man with a strange voice said, "I've been ordered to kill Metro and Othos." "Big surprise. That'll be 50 Sigyors for more of Metro and Othos' personal info," the mysterious figure said. "I'm not paying that much," the man said. "Listen, you're lucky the price is that low, most people would say 100 or 200, I'm only asking for 50-" the figure was cut off by the man. The man pointed a gun at his face, "Give the info to me for free." Part of the man's mask was in the light. There was a robotic horn and a robotic eye. That was the last thing the figure saw before the man took the files and read them himself.

"So, these wimps are the Ganymedians that are taking over earth?" Othos said whilst confused. Him and Metro stared down a strange looking chicken. "I guess," Metro said as he took out his gun and turned his head slowly towards Othos, "Let's kill it."