No hope

I look toward the door hearing someone coming. The door then opens and I see Alois standing in the doorway smiling at me. "Oh look who's awake after 2 days. I thought I might have put you in a coma or something when I put you through all that pain." He chuckles and walks over to me, putting his thumb and pointer finger on my Chin, making me look up at him. He leans down and kisses me. I instantly melt into the kiss and he pulls away for air. "Well, did someone miss me?" I look down out of embarrassment. Alois again makes me look up at him and slaps me. "When I ask you a question you will answer me... honestly. Understand?" "Um-m yes Alois." I manage to get out. "Now, if you behave and do what I say you can come out of the basement, but if you don't cooperate you'll be punished." I look at him and nod. "Great, I'm glad you understand. Claud will be down soon with you food." He then left, I heard the door slam shut and the loud click of the lock.

~TIME SKIP 20 MINS~

Claud came in a put a tray of food on the ground in front of me. I look up at him crying and say, "Claud, please, you have to let me out of here, I'll do anything. It's so dark and cold. Even if it's just for 5 minuets. I need fresh air."
He stays silent for a few seconds then says, "the young lord said you weren't allowed out of the basement." "I know, I know, but please I'll do anything." He waits a few more seconds before saying, "fine I'll let you out. But you have to find someone to kill so I can eat their soul." I wait and think of what I should do. "Alright I'll do it." "Very well then." He bends down and breaks the chains. He picks me up and walks toward the door. I was so happy, finally I would be free. Just as claud was about to open the door, he looks down at me, then drops me. I hit the cold cement floor. I whimper in pain as my already broken legs feel like they've been hit all over again. I look up at Claud and he kicks the door wide open to reveal Alois. He's standing there, hands on his hips smirking. Alois laughs then begins to speak. "I thought I said no leaving the basement. I had a feeling you would try to escape, so I had Claud test you. Now you have gone agains my orders. Well, I guess I have to punish you."