Alone With Him

(Y/N) POV
I slowly got out of the bed then walked over to the door where Claud was standing. He then looked down at me and said "Fallow me." As we walked down the hall my mind started racing with ideas of what might happen. I didn't want to do this, but then again if I said no something worse may happen. Claud finally stopped at a door and said "Here we are." He  nocked on the door three times, when a rather childish voice said, "Come in." I froze in terror now realizing that this was actually happening. Claud open the door, I looked in to see Alois in a big bathtub looking at me with a smirk on his face. After about two seconds of me just standing there he said, "Well are you going to come in?" I walked in slowly then herd a loud thud behind me when Claud closed the door. I jumped a bit and Alois giggled.

Alois's POV
As she walked in she looked beautiful. I wanted her, no needed her so badly. I told her to come over to the bathtub. She was warring a dress with a corset and some buttons in the back I knew she couldn't get on here own. So I stood up next to her. She looked down realizing I was naked and quickly looked away and blushed. I laughed under my breath and told her to turn around. I then started to unbutton her dress and pull it off. Now she was just standing there in a corset and undergarments. I then started to untie her corset when she jumped. She turned around and said "I can do it myself." When she finally took it off, she covered her chest with her arm. She was blushing a bright shade a red, And I smirked.

(Y/N) POV
All I was left in was my panties. I didn't want to take them off because then I would be completely naked and very uncomfortable. He then reached for my panties and I slapped his hand away. He look at me with anger then it  turned into a sort of seductive smile. He looked me in the eyes and said "Huh playing hard to get?" He was so sexy and I wanted him so badly but I knew it was wrong. Finally I gave in and took them off. Alois got back in the tub and looked at me up and down all while having that signature smirk. I sat down in the warm water, I was standing with barely nothing on for a while so the water felt good. He then scooted closer to me, he put him hand on my shoulder and turned me around so now my black was facing him. He picked up a sponge with soap on it then started washing my back. All of a sudden I felt something poke my lower back and I jumped, realizing it could only be one thing. I here him giggle a bit at me jump. He then leaned closer to my ear and whispered "Just relax this will be fun." With that I started blush harder I was uncomfortable but also kind of turned on by his seductive voice. He noticed I was blushing a deep red, he put his hand on my shoulder, turned me around and kissed me.

Ok so the next chapter will have lemon in it so hopefully it will go well. I hope everyone liked this chapter and I will update soon (probably tomorrow 😂)