Girl Meets Runaway Part 1 (The Christmas Series #1)

"He's gone." I stared straight forward, I sat in the middle of Riley and Maya with Lucas and Zay on Riley's side and Farkle on Maya's. Maya held my one hand Riley the other. "He'll be back G." Riley tried explaining. "No he won't. I slammed the door in his face and told him to let go." I replayed the moment in my head.

Snow fell hard in New York, I was walking home from Riley's. Josh was coming to stay with them while he had winter break. Shawn and Katie were still at Riley's, which gave me time for my plan.
I've talked to Maya about running away, she said she'd keep it a secret. What she didn't know was that I was actually doing it. I knew Shawn's phone was dead so I called it and it went straight to voice mail.

Hey it's Shawn Matthews, leave a message. beep.
"Dad, I'm sorry but I had to do this. It was too much with Josh, and you and mom. Just whatever you do don't come after me, and know I'm safe and not dead. I love you and everyone else, even if I don't say so a lot. Goodbye."

"One ticket for train A please."
_____________________________________________________
Back at the Matthews.

Shawn's phone went off right as it turned on, Josh was now there as well. "Who is it?" Katie questioned, Shawn had a confused look on his face as he looked at his phone screen. "G?" He opened his phone and pressed speaker as the voicemail started to play. "Dad, I'm sorry but I had to do this. It was too much with Josh, and you and mom. Just whatever you do don't come after me, and know I'm safe and not dead. I love you and everyone else, even if I don't say so a lot. Goodbye." Everyone froze.......... Maya shot out of her seat first and started passing. "Maya what do you know?" Riley jumped up next to her, Riley knew that this is what Maya does when she's hiding something. "G told me she was planning to run away!" Maya yelled out. "What!" All of them yelled back. "What! What?" Lucas questioned as him, Farkle, and Zay entered the room. "G ran away and it's my fault!" Maya replied tears forming in her eyes. "Maya did she tell you where she was going?" Shawn quickly asked, Maya shook her head. They all were stuck.

They started at the base. Maya, Shawn, Katie, and Farkle went around New York looking. Topanga, Josh, Lucas, Cory, and Zay went to the school, and the kids hang out.

Shawn's Group:
Maya, Farkle, and Katie trailed behind Shawn as he ran threw the streets of New York. They were new Shawn was crying, but couldn't see due to his scarf and collar on his coat being popped up. The snow was falling hardly against their faces as they ran throws it. Maya couldn't stop thinking about how it's her fault. Finally Shawn gave in, he spotted sitting on a bench in Central Park and just balled. Katie ran to comfort him, Maya couldn't watch she walked away. Farkle being Farkle went to support his friend. Maya stood against a tree wiping tears from her face trying to stop her crying. "It wasn't your fault." Farkle stated, she shook her head in disagreement. "Yes it is Farkle, I knew her plan and I did nothing to stop it." Farkle sighed looking back at Katie and Shawn then back to Maya. He wouldn't show it, but he was hopeless.

Cory's Group
"G! G!"
"Garcia Finn!" If she was there she didn't answer ether Lucas or Josh. "Garcia please come out if your here!" Riley was the next to call, again no answer. Cory fell away from the group and went into his classroom. "Guys in here!" He yelled, everyone ran like the flash and was seconds later next to Cory. He was holding a note, written by Garcia.

Dear Cory/Whoever finds this,
I'm not okay, well I am wherever I am now. I won't say. I don't want anyone to come after me because it will make It even harder. I love everyone there in New York, but everyone I love somehow gets cursed.
I'm messed up, and screwed in the head. I. AM. NOT. GETTING. BETTER. Although you guys could probably tell.
England, I'm going to England to live with My mom's brother. By the time you read this I will most likely not be there yet. I made a small pit stop, and I'm gonna make another one as well. Shawn doesn't know about this brother so he can't get in touch with him.
This is Goodbye.

Then the group noticed on the desk behind that one that letter was on sat many folded letters with peoples different letters on them.

Ring Ring
Cory?
Shawn get back to my house.
Why did you find her?
No, but I found something else.
------------------------------------------------------------------
How did you like this Chapter? I'm trying to make my writing's ether really good or I'm not gonna publish it. Also if you noticed that I deleted a lot of books on my account it's nothing to worry about, just cleaning out some old stuff I'm not gonna write.

|||||