Girl Meet Depression

Everyone filled into the classroom, Mr. Matthews was the last to enter. "Okay everyone take there seats." He said closing the door before going to his desk. "Dad where's G." Riley was the first to notice. Cory looked at the seat behind Farkle to see she really wasn't there. "Don't send out a search party I just late." G replied entering through the back door, everyone turned to look at her. She looked horrible, her hair wasn't done just in a very messy bun, and she was in sweatpants and a way to oversized sweatshirt. She dragged herself to her seat and through herself down. "Why are you late Ms. Hunter?" Cory asked right away, "Don't go to hard on her Cor." Shawn said entering through the same door. "She was at the doctors and I gotta talk to you." He demanded walking through the class. Cory had that stupid look on his face he always had when he was scared. "Did I do something wrong Shawny?" He asked scared half to death. "OUT!" Shawn yelled pointing to the door in the front, Cory ran to it running out into the hall, Shawn rolled his eyes following after him closing the door behind him.

The kids were left in the class room confused as all hell, Lucas was the first to talk. and it was to Garcia. "Are you okay?" He asked concurred, she shrugged. Riley turned around in her seat. "G is something wrong?" She reworded Lucas's question, I shrugged once again. "G you know you can tell us anything. Right?" Farkle added, she lost it shooting up from her seat. "Maybe I don't wanna talk to you. Maybe I don't wanna talk in front of the whole class. Maybe I only wanna talk to Lucas or only talk to Maya. Or maybe I wanna talk to my mom but that can't happen!"

Cory stood with his back to the lockers, Shawn stood his arms crossed in front of him. Cory still had that same scared look on his face. "Do you wanna know why she's late?" He asked in his father voice. Cory nodded, "Katie and I took her to the doctors, we found out she's bipolar." He replied, Cory gasped but kinda saw it coming with her odd moody swings. "That explains the moody swings." He said, Shawn shook his head. "It's not just mood swings Cor, it's bipolar depression."

The door opened to the class room, all eyes left G and looked up front to Shawn and Cory. G didn't move. "Garcia?" Cory asked carefully, she turned around. Her eyes filled with tears, whole face puffy and red. "I wanna go home." she looked down not being able to look her teacher or father in the eyes. Shawn looked at Cory, Cory nodded. "Get her home." Cory said, Shawn nodded and walked up grabbing G's shoulder. "Let's go." He whispered, G nodded glancing at her dad grabbing her bag and quickly leaving the class room.

||||