Chapter 25:

After we were half decent we walked back out to find Zayn and Harry cleaning up our mess. “What are you doing?” I asked and Harry looked at me. “Paul made US clean up after you girls.” I looked at Gabby who was trying not to laugh. “Oh I have shit in my hair!” I heard from behind the counter and I giggled. “Guys.. we are sorry. SHIT THE CAKE!” I yelled and we squealed in unison and ran to the oven. “HARRY MOVE!” I shouted as I jumped over him. I got the cake out as Gabby turned the oven off. “SHIT HOT!” I screamed and almost threw it on the bench. It was a little black on the edges, but otherwise it looked fine. “Look at that, you didn’t burn the hotel down!” Harry said cheekily and Gabby wacked his bare arm. “Ow Gabby that hurt.” He said rubbing his arm and she fell for it. She falls every time for his tricks, it’s kind of cute. She ran and jumped into his arms and started kissing him. “GUYS GO TO THE LOUNGE ROOM PLEASE!” I shouted teasingly and they did. He carried her as she giggled. “KEEP IT PG AS WELL YEAH?” I shouted and Gabby laughed. “SHUT UP BIANCA!” I turned to face Zayn, he had a spot of flour on his cheek. “Come here…” I said and licked it off. “All gone.” I laughed and he hugged me. I heard the bedroom door slam shut. “You cant be serious…” I laughed and he grabbed my hand,” lets go exploring.” He said playfully and I laughed. “But I look horrid!” he slapped my bum. “Don’t ever say that!” He was deadly serious.. “Fine, let me go back to my room and get changed?” he rolled his eyes and we almost ran out of the room.

I knocked on the door and mum answered. “Bianca, are you ok?” I nodded and kissed her cheek. “Thank you.” I whispered as I ran and got changed into my shorts and t-shirt. As I walked out Zayn hugged me. “Take care of her.” Mum yelled as we left. We walked down to the lobby. “Zayn, no. We aren’t allowed out!” He smirked and picked me up over his shoulder. “ZAYN NO, PUT ME DOWN, THIS IS RIDICULOUS!” Soon enough I gave up fighting and let him carry me through the hotel to the back door. I used my elbows to prop myself up so I could see everyone. He didn’t care who saw, but when we got out into the side street he put me down. “WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!” I shrieked and hit him. “I wanted you to come with me.” I scowled at him and turned to walk off down the side street. “WOAH NO!” He shouted and pulled me back sharply. “We have to be secret remember.” I rolled my eyes and he kissed me. He grabbed my hand and slowly entered onto the main street. It wasn’t long before someone noticed him. “LOOK!” Someone shouted. “RUN!” Zayn shouted and then I was being dragged along behind him. “WHERE ARE WE GOING?” I shouted and he pulled me closer, so I wasn’t as far behind. “There.” He pointed and ran faster. “GET HER!” I heard more girls scream and I started to panic. Next minute I felt something hit my lower back. “SHIT!” I squealed and fell into the hard concrete. “BIANCA, GET UP.” He shouted. I couldn’t, I turned around to see a full drink bottle rolling away. So that’s what was thrown at me. “ZAYN, BIANCA!” I heard a voice yell and it was Paul. I knew we were in trouble; but first, I had to get up and try to run from the screaming girls who were almost at us. Zayn heaved me off the ground and half carried me to Paul. Paul grabbed Zayn by the arm and almost threw him to the rest of the guards. As he went to reach for me, someone else already had hold of my t-shirt. “PAUL!” I exclaimed and then he was gone. “Hi girls…” I said quietly but none of them listened.

Some were ecstatic to see me; others looked like they wanted to rip my heart out. I had people grabbing my arms and one chick had hold of my hair. “GIRLS, BACK AWAY NOW!” Paul started yelling. I was dropped to the ground and then I saw Paul’s legs, pushing their way through to me. He picked me up and dragged me back towards the car, I scanned for Zayn, but I guessed he had been taken to safety. Paul put me in the car, and I was greeted by a very shocked Zayn. “I’m sorry, it’s all my fault. Are you hurt? Oh I shouldn’t have done that! I understand if you never want to speak to me aga—“ I put my hand over his mouth. “I’m fine.” Paul was extremely mad and I knew we wouldn’t get out of this one. Finally he spoke. “WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING? Zayn! I thought you were better than that.” He looked beyond sad, and I felt sorry for him. “Gabby and Harry were….” He drifted off and Paul looked even madder than before. “Gabby and Harry were what?” “They were you know… So I decided to take Bianca out. She deserves to go out every now and then. I only wanted her to have fun whilst she was back home.” Paul’s face seemed to relax a little. “Well next time, TELL ME! And we can ALL go!” He nodded and grabbed my hand. My right arm was burning and it felt like I had been shot in the back.

We all got out of the car and Zayn took me back to his room. Gabby and Harry were god knows where so we had the room too ourselves again. “How badly are you hurt?” Zayn asked as I went to sit on the couch. “I’m not…” But I didn’t get a chance to explain anything. He was over and had hold of my shirt. “ZAYN! DON’T!” I shrieked but he didn’t listen. He lifted up the back of my top and gasped. “WHAT?” I was worried now… “Oh god, Bianca, im so sorry…” He slowly backed into the couch and sat down, his head in his hands. “What? What happened?” I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I had a massive purple bruise on my lower back, from where the drink bottle hit me. I also had hand welts on my right arm. “Bianca, I’m so sorry.” I turned to find Zayn standing in the doorway. “Don’t it’s not your fault.” I walked over to him and he wrapped me in his arms. “Does it hurt?” I looked up at him and nodded. “A little…” He kissed me and I smiled. “Don’t blame yourself. It was a freak accident.” He hugged me. I felt his hand run down my back and he slowly walked back to the lounge room, his lips stuck on mine. His tongue played around with mine and I couldn’t help but smile. Just as we spun on the spot and took a breath of air, Gabby and Harry came bursting through the door. “Harry I love you… HI GUYS!” she quickly added and I turned around. “Woah, what happened to your arm?” I looked down and she stopped talking.