Chapter 18 & 19

Chapter 18:

I was asleep on Zayn’s shoulder for majority of the trip. When i wasn’t asleep he either was, or we talked about how it felt for me to be going back home. “So are you scared?” He asked me and i looked at him funny. “Why would i be scared?” “Well you left all this after...” He trailed off, but i knew where he was headed. “It’s going to be a little hard, but where we are going is nowhere near where i lived so...” He kissed my nose and i got all tingly. “We are landing in Sydney Airport. Please fasten your seat belts as we make our descent.” Zayn put my seatbelt on and i laughed. “I’m capable of doing that.” I said and he kissed me. “I know.” Then we hit turbulence. “shit...” I muttered. I had done so well at hiding the fact that i hated flying, but now we had to hit bloody turbulence. “What’s wrong?” He put his hand on my knee as i shut my eyes tight. “Don’t tell me, your; scared of flying?” He asked and i looked at him. “Yeah... i just didn’t want anyone to know.” We hit another big bit and i almost ripped the arm rest off. “Hey, relax. It’s ok.” Zayn pried my hand off the arm rest and held onto it. The turbulence started to get quite bad and i could feel myself on the verge of a panic attack. Zayn squeezed my hand and kissed my cheek. “Breath, Bianca, Breath...” I listened to him and tried to calm myself down. “Due to the rough turbulence we had to take a detour. We are landing now.” The voice echoed over the PA system. “See, it’s ok.” Zayn whispered and curled my hair with his hand. “Thank you for flying QANTAS and we hope to see you again soon.” I opened my eyes and took a deep breath in. I looked at Zayn’s hand which was almost colourless. “Oh God, i’m sorry!” I said and released his hand from my deathly grip. He rubbed it and kissed me. “It’s fine Bianca. Are you ok now?” I nodded and he hugged me. We stood up and followed Gabby and Harry out. This time we weren’t greeted by thousands of screaming girls, because we were ushered out the back door and into the cars quicker than i could have said my alphabet backwards. Louis sat next to me, and Zayn was on the other side, holding my hand. Gabby and Harry we in the back together, and Liam and Niall were in front of us. “So...” Louis said as he moved closer to me. I laughed. “Louis what now?” He leant closer and whispered in my ear, “Look after Zayn for us yeah?” I nodded and before i knew it we were at our hotel. As we walked into our room Harry and Gabby were far behind. I didn’t think anything of it. I helped Zayn unpack his stuff and we joined the others in the lounge room, when Harry walked in, holding a very confused looking Gabby. “Lad’s i have a question to ask you all.” We all looked at each other than back at him. “Harry what’s going on?” Gabby asked and he turned to face her. He knelt down and i gasped and held Zayn’s hand. “Gabby Viktorija Timpano, will you be my Mrs Styles?” She was lost for words. I looked at the other guys and they were smiling and giving each other high fives. “Yes, YES OF COURSE!” She shouted and he picked her up and span around. I jumped up off Zayn’s lap and hugged her tightly. “Oh My God, Gabby!” She couldn’t get the smile off her face. “I knew it...” I whispered in her ear and she couldn’t stop smiling. “Harry!” Was all she could say as i stepped back so they could embrace each other.

Later that night, Zayn and I sat on the balcony. “They are unbelievably cute.” I said and Zayn looked at me sternly. “What? They are?” “Yeah, but i reckon they rushed into it.” “ZAYN!” I couldn’t believe what i was hearing. “I’m happy for them, but i just don’t want it to end badly. They should have waited.” I got up off his knee and walked to the edge. “Bianca...” He pleaded but i turned around. “DONT you dare, say anything to Harry or Gabby. If they are happy, then you should be too!” And i stormed off inside. I went into the bathroom to cool off. I was so happy for Gabby, and i just hoped Zayn saw what they had, sooner rather than later...

Chapter 19:

I came out and Zayn was nowhere to be found. Great, i had pissed him off. I felt horrible for the way i had acted. I found a pen and wrote him a note... ‘Baby, i’m sorry. I didn’t mean to say what i said. If i could take it all back and just sit in your arms i would... Forgive me... Bianca.’ I placed the note on his pillow and went to find my mum. I knocked on her door and some guy opened it. “Sorry, i must have the wrong room.” I said but then i heard mums voice. “Bianca? Is that you? I glared at the guy and pushed my way past. “Mum? What is going on?” She looked at me as the strange guy shut the door behind me. “This is Greg; he is the sound technician for the boy’s Australian tour. We were discussing some things.” She knew what I had assumed and I felt bad. I was screwing everything up tonight. “Oh, sorry; Greg, I’m Bianca.” I turned around and shook his hand. “Mum, I’m going for a walk… I won’t leave the hotel don’t worry.” And with that I left. I put my hoodie on and shoved my hands into my pockets. I felt a tear run down my cheek and I wiped it away. “No, Bianca don’t” I muttered angrily to myself. There was a roof top at this hotel as well, but the pool was on the other side, fenced off; so I sat next to the balcony and put my head in my hands. I just started crying. I had no idea why. I didn’t know if it was about what happened with Zayn, or the fact that I was back in Australia, so close to home…. I felt my phone vibrate and I picked it up. It was a message from Zayn, I could only just read it through teary eyes. ‘Where are you? x’ I was tempted not to send one back, but I needed him more than ever. ‘Roof…’ I pressed send and just looked up at the sky. “Why? Why did you take him from me? Couldn’t you just let me meet my mother under different circumstances?” I had no idea who I was talking too; I think it was anybody who was willing to listen… I leant against the cold bars and closed my eyes. “Bianca?” I looked up and saw a shadowy figure and I could tell by his rough tone and British accent that it was Zayn. “Bianca, what are you doing on the ground?” He ran over and embraced me with his big arms. “I can’t do it, I’m sorry…” I started crying again and he held my close to his chest. I could hear his heart beating and it calmed me down. “Zayn, I’m sorry for the way I acted before. I didn’t mean it…” He kissed me and smiled. “It’s fine, you were right. I should support Harry with whatever he does.” I smiled and we kissed. It felt like nothing had even happened between us. I pushed myself closer to him and he did the same, forcing me into the cold steel bars behind me. The cool wind oozed through the skinny bars, tickling my neck. His hands ran up my leg, and I could feel their warmth through my jeans. Although it was cold on the roof, Zayn’s face was warm. I placed my cold hands upon his cheeks and he shuddered. “Wow, you’re freezing! We better go inside.” He picked me up in his arms and carried me inside. He gently placed me down and I stood up on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around him. “Never let me go…” I whispered and I kissed him. “That can be arranged.” He said teasingly and I fell into his chest laughing. “I should probably go apologize to my mum…” I said finally and he stared at me. “I kind of accused her of getting together with Greg; the technician…” Zayn started laughing and I punched him. “It’s not funny!” I yelled trying not to laugh myself. “Alright go. But I plan on seeing you for breakfast tomorrow at 8.” I laughed. “is that a date?” I grinned cheekily and he smacked my bum. “See you at 8 baby.” And with that I kissed him one last time and headed back to my room. I could smell him on me and I couldn’t help but giggle to myself as I walked down the hallway.

I knocked the door and mum answered. “I’m sorry for what I said before.” She laughed and hugged me, dragging me inside. “Just to clear it up. I AM NOT sleeping with Greg.” “Oh MUM!” I groaned and walked over to Lux, who was almost asleep on the ground in the middle of her toys. I gently picked her up and went and tucked her into bed. As I laid her down she opened her eyes and looked at me. I smiled and suddenly felt sad, because I had missed almost a year of her life. I leant over and kissed her forehead. She instantly closer her eyes and fell asleep. I slowly backed away and turned the light off. “Good night Lux…” I whispered and when I shut the door mum was standing behind me. “she loves you, you know.” I smiled and hugged mum. “I’m so glad we got this opportunity.” She laughed. “You’re only thankful that having to come here with me got you in with Zayn Malik.” I laughed and hit her. “So not true, although it’s definitely a bonus.” Her mouth dropped open as she acted surprised as we sat down on the sofa and watched TV. Some soppy olden day romance movie was on so I held mum as she cried. After an hour and a half of watching my mother cry her heart out over a movie I couldn’t understand. All I got was a girl and a guy meet, they make out. Then her parents find out and take her away so he goes to find her. I said good night to her and slowly made my way to my ‘new’ room. I didn’t realise how big this touring business was, but I was starting to miss the security of a familiar place. I sat on the bed and let myself fall backwards. I stared at the roof and I saw my dad’s face flash past. I instantly sat up. I ran to the bathroom and splashed my face with cold water. My breathing had become heavier. “It’s just a vision… nothing else.” I said repeatedly to myself. I quickly got changed and hoped into bed… I tossed and turned at the thought of seeing my father’s face. But sleep finally took over…

“Dad? Dad… Where are you? DAD?” “I’m here sweetheart.” I turned around to see him. But his face was all cut up. He looked horrible. Suddenly the smile disappeared off his face and it turned into a dark, sinister look. Like he wanted to kill me. “This is your fault… ALL YOUR FAULT, YOUR FAULT, YOUR FAULT, YOUR FAULT! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME.”

I woke up, sweat pouring off me, my heart pounding in my ears. I was panting like a dog. I closed my eyes and started to cry. My hands were shaking and I hugged my knees. I fumbled around for my phone. “3 o’clock? You have got to be joking.” I whispered to myself. I turned my TV on low and lay back down. My heart was still racing. I held onto the blanket and let the low hum of the TV send me back to sleep.