Prologue|And So We Leave.

Start from the beginning

"Shac," I breathed out, as his lips trailed down my jaw. "Yes pretty girl?" His voice deep with want. "I need you... Please.." I whined, as I tugged at his shirt and I felt him smirk against my neck.

"You do?" He mocked me, nipping at my sweet spot. "Please, yes, I-fuck..." I rambled, my mind too caught up in him to even form proper sentences.

"Good, because I need you too." He flips us, and shrugs off his shorts. Pulling his shirt over his head, showing the bruises on his ribs and his taut body.

God, he was gorgeous and I wanted him so bad. But I didn't want him to over exhort himself. "Baby, I'm fine." He kissed me hard, as if he could sense my inner turmoil.

"I don't want you to-" "I'll still make you scream my name sweetheart." He shot me a wolfish grin, before urging me to pull off my shirt. "So beautiful. All mine.." He let out, rolling a nipple between his thumb and index.

I writhe under his touch, as his other hand slowly trailed down to my sleeping shorts. "Please, please..." I chanted, begging him to make me cum. "In due time, princess." He mumbled, kissing my lips.

He slid my shorts and underwear off, kissing a path from the valley of my breasts to above my sex.

Slowly, he slid a finger inside me. "Fuck, you're so tight." He grunted, sliding his finger in and out. "Please.." I thrashed in the bed, as he added another finger, curling them inside me.

"Oh God, yes... fuck that feels so good. Don't stop." I moaned quietly, not wanting to wake my family.

"Such a good girl for me. That's it baby. Breathe." He cooed and I whimpered. He slid his fingers out, taking his time to lick them clean and kissed my stomach.

Laying on his stomach between my legs, he looked up at me, his grey eyes twinkling.

"Make me feel good..." "Anythjng for my baby." He smirked, before kissing my thigh. Then my inner thigh. He kept eye contact while licking a stripe up my slit.

"Yes, please.." I moaned out, and he gripped my thighs, sliding his tongue over my clit and I jerked into him. "Fuck.." I whimpered, as his tongue picked up a faster pace along my clit, and he unravels his right hand, sliding 2 fingers inside me.

"Fuck, I'm almost-" I cried out, and bite my lip, not wanting to wake my family. He wound me up tighter than a guitar. I could feel my orgasm fast impending and  he hums his approval, as he curls his fingers right at that bundle of nerves and I come undone on his tongue, crying his name.

"That's it baby, such a good girl. I'm very proud of you." He smiled, as he finished cleaning me up, my essence and saliva coating his pink lips. He sits back, watching my every move and facial expression.

"Fuck me." This could be the last time I ever feel him, talk to him, hold him. And I wasn't going to let this pass me by. He could say that he was coming back and not do so.

He slid his boxers down, his cock already leaking pre-cum. "Are you sure? I'm fine with making you cum again. We don't have to do this." He gently rubs my thighs and I latch on to him with my legs.