"Hey, girlfriend ko'to. Distance please."

Nag peace sign siya, she's obviously drunk and close to being wasted.
We get back to the dance floor and groove some more.

"I saw a friend from grade school."

I play dumb, i want to see if aamin ba si Glaiza or what.

"Really? Small world, dito pa ba?"

I kiss her cheek and pointed at Ellen. Biglang siyang natigil sa pagsasayaw, her face turn red. Obviously, kinabahan ito.

"Why whats wrong Glai?"

Her face looks worried, i try to act casual.

"Si Ellen, friend mo sa grade school Rhi?"

"You know her?"

My voice was calm, 'play it cool Rhian', i coach myself.

"Rhi, she's an ex of mine."

Thank heavens for the honesty. I hug her in delight. She find my actions weird.

"Hindi ka galit?"

I hug her some more and plant wet kisses in her neck.

"Im not Glai, i love you."

She smile and hug me, she kiss the back of my hand.

"I love you more Rhian."

------------------------------------------

Glaiza
"Hello pa, nasa birthday party po ako. Hello? Hello?"

Kat signal me to walk out to the exit, i open the door and raise my phone trying to catch some transmission.
Tumatawag si Papa, malapit na kasi ang finals kaya more or less, tuition fee ang magiging topic namin.
Naglakad pa ako kaunti, the place is a bit dark and walang masyadong tao maliban sa mga lalaking naninigarilyo sa unahan.

"Hello Pa? Dinig niyo ako? Hello?"

Wala talagang matinong signal, i just text him to call bukas.
I make my way back to the exit door when Ellen walks out, she almost fell down so i grab her, nag excuse ang mga lalaking naninigarilyo kanina. We are left alone, Ellen looks so wasted. Some things doesnt change. We use to be friends in high school and we dated for awhile. We had some good memories. She was great in all things lustful.

"Are you okay?"

She laugh at niyakap ako.

"Found you! How long has it been baby?"

Yes, we use to call each other baby.

"You're drunk Ellen, better go home."

I distance myself. A drunken ex girlfriend and me was never a good combination, it always end with hangover and regret.

"Take me home baby, just like the old days. Remember?"

She starts to unbotton her blouse and i panic, this is not good.

"Stop that, im with someone now."

Natawa na naman siya, she proceed with unbottoning her blouse.

"Relax, you have seen this before baby, Mula ulo hanggang paa nadilaan mo na. And besides, i was your first, remember baby?"

"What!?!"

Oh heavens, Rhian is at the exit door. Basag ang expression sa mukha nito. I approach her while biting my thumb.

"This bitch is your first Glai?"

"Ill answer on her behalf Rhian, yes i was the first. Everything she knows, she learn from me. Right baby?"