15

After everything that just happened between you and Taehyung. Once he sobers up he decides picking Irene to be his girlfriend is the best thing to do. It was like a needle stabbed in your fucking heart. How could he be so fucking useless? But he still had the audacity to smile to you in the hallway. Like everything was just okay? Maybe you really were falling for him?

The best thing for you to do right now was ignore Taehyung and Irene until farther notice.

You and Bogum went on a few more dates and he finally asked you out, you said yes but it felt more like you were trying to get back at Taehyung than actually date Bogum.

On New Year's eve, Irene had to go see her mother but Taehyung stayed and you knew he watched you and Bogum make out when the clock struck midnight. You wanted him to.

You could see that Taehyung was pissed at Bogum, but he didn't have any right? He told Bogum that he could date you so what's his problem?

After that he started ignoring you too. You could see it.

He wouldn't smile, wave, or even look at you anymore like you're the one who did something wrong.

He's just a hypocritical child.

~~

"Wow, that's a lot. How are you taking it?"

"I don't know Hana! I've never been in this kind of relationship and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

"But doesn't your worst enemy have this type of relationship right now?"

You both laughed before getting up from the cafe.

"Okay listen Mina, I know he's confusing and he's messing with your heart. But that's how all guys are like, trust me."

You awkwardly smiled at her.

"But don't give up on him, not yet."