fourteen

"What are you doing here, Michael?" Lena asked opening the door to her room for him. He smiled brightly at her, following her in after closing the door.

"I thought I would come say hi. I need to ask you a question." Something seemed a little off to her, but she didn't question it. They hadn't spoken alone since the finale.

"You could have just texted me, but shoot." She turned around to face him, smiling slightly at his red face.

"Do you happen to still like me?" he looked like a little kid asking for a treat, jutting his lower lip out and rocking on his feet a little.

"Lemme see," she said putting her finger on her lips pretending to ponder her point. "Give me a second to think my answer out."

Michael's pout stuck out further. "Lena," he whined and she laughed.

"I'm going to have to go with a yes on that one. I do still like you."

"That's great! Cause I was thinking about going out to dinner with you if you would like that?"

She smiled at him, nodding her head silently. "I would love that, do you have anywhere in mind that won't get us really mobbed?"

"I have the perfect place in mind."

<>

Lena and Michael exited the pizza shop hand in hand, getting ready to walk back to the hotel that they were staying at. It was a successful date, they had a great time together in Michael's uncle's Pizza shop. "I really had no idea that you had family in New York."

"My aunt married into his family and they're like so hardcore Italian. As you can see." She smiled at him, nodding along with his story about the wedding he had attended a few years ago.

"I need to see pictures from that wedding, Michael, please!" she laughed, pulling his arm a little bit. The looked like they had been together for a while but still in the honeymoon phase. 

"Well see," he said looking at her with a big smile. 

They walked back to the hotel slowly, enjoying each other's company, until they were both tired and had no idea where they were. "Do you know where we are?" she asked him, looking at the street signs for help.

"No?" he shrugged, looking down at his phone. They had both agreed to turn them off as to not distract themselves, but now that he was looking he saw that he had a lot of messages from the boys. "Can we google maps it?"

Lena shrugged. "What's the name of the hotel again?"

"Hilton, I think."

"There's too many hotels named Hilton, here. It's gonna be impossible."

"Can we ask the boys?" Lena looked up at him, a blush appearing on her face. "They're gonna find out eventually. If they haven't already assumed."

"That's true."

what's that? me, back again, with another in real life chapter? nope. that surely sounds fake. 

anyway, I hope you all enjoyed and are getting ready!!! stuff is coming soon! it's gonna be great!

much love - dani