nine

menamyotp1 Honestly I love Mena with all my heart

menamyotp1
Honestly I love Mena with all my heart. Like look at Michael's big genuine smile he looks so happy with her and I just want them to be happy and preferably together but if they're not I'll understand but also cry myself to sleep at night. Anyone else feel?
tagged : lbeckham, michaelbmoc, mkyofficial
734 likes | 94 comments

toomuchirllove
Girl I feel that!!!

brichaelslove
Me too!! They were so cute together!

jhypebmoc
Lena was always so great with them!!

finnaatrocious
To bad she dropped him

menamyotp1
@finnaatrcious don't come on to my post to be a jerk

"menamyotp1 has deleted finnaatrocious's comment"

<>

Lena Beckham sat alone in her hotel room, flipping through the hotel's binder of information out of boredom when someone knocked on her door. She had a feeling she knew who it was.

"Lena-Beana!" She heard Drew's voice call through the door. "I know you're in there!" He paused and Lena rolled her eyes. "You just snapped the group chat!"

Lena got to the door, opening it only slightly with the chain still in. "That's funny," she said with it open. "I don't telling you my hotel room number."

"That's because I gave it to him," Tesa, her manager said. "We've gotta talk."

"Why does it have to be with Drew?" She asked, pointing her head at the smiling boy.

"I'm sorry for the crap pulled about Michael, we want to fix it."

"We?"

"I've got a plan," Drew said with a wide smile.

My updates are so erratic I'm sorry about that