Get together

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rise and shine in magnolia there are birds chirping and there are two people who believes in love but after they were hurt in the past, will they believe in the word love or will they found another love again at the same time? 

Find it out by reading this book

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucy's POV 

My name is Lucy Heartfilia, i'm 17 yrs.  old and i want to be a aspiring novelist and i have childhood friends and there are Erza, Juvia, Wendy, Gray, and many more and my boy friend is Natsu and we haven't see each other for 5 long years but it's okay for me because he always call me and give me chocolates and bouquet flowers and sometimes he will go here and date then after few days he will go again but it's fine because my friends are there for me and they support my relationship with Natsu. I haven't seen them for awhile but we are having a grand reunion later at a hotel. but first me and Levy is going to shopping at the mall to buy a dress.

No one's POV

After Lucy write on her notebook then someone knock on her door. "Coming!" Lucy said and then see her best friend Levy Mcgarden, she has a blue spiky hair and likes to read books and has a chocolate brown eyes. "Hey Lu, let's go!" Levy said with a smile. "Okay, okay." Lucy said then lock the door and go to the mall with Levy.

At the mall...

"I'm so excited!" Levy said. "You sure are excited for the grand reunion later, huh?" Lucy asked. "Yep." Levy said. "Because you just want to see Gajeel, huh?" Lucy teased. "W-what?!" Levy blushed. "Haha Just kidding." Lucy said. "Lucy! By the way, here we are." Levy said. "Wow." Lucy said. "What are you waiting for Lu?" Levy asked but Lucy didn't hear anything. "LU!" Levy said and snapped her hand in front of her. "Oh sorry, i was just amazed." Lucy said. "Then let's go!" Levy said pulling the arm of Lucy inside the store.

"Lu, try this on." Levy said holding a blue sparkling short dress. "Okay..." Lucy said and then go in the dressing room and try the dress on and then get out of the dressing room. "How do i look...?" Lucy asked. "You look so beautiful, Lu!" Levy said. "T-thanks." Lucy blushed. "Hey after you change, will you help me pick a dress?" Levy asked. "Sure." Lucy said and then get in the dressing room and change then after few minutes Lucy get out and help Levy to find a dress. 

"How about this one Levy?" Lucy said holding a red short dress. "Yes it's perfect! So we can be this same." Levy said happily and try on the dress in the dressing room and after a few minutes Levy get out of the dressing room. "You look nice, Levy!" Lucy said. "Thanks!" Levy said happily. "Come on let's pay this dresses." Lucy said. "Ok, I'll change first." Levy said and then change in the dressing room and get out and then they pay their dresses then go in a cafe.

"So Lu, what are you doing this days now?" Levy asked. "Just writing a novel and go around." Lucy said. "Don't you work?" Levy asked. "No." Lucy said. "Why?" Levy asked. "Because after my father die, he pass all of his own to me but i don't have any idea where will work." Lucy said. "OK, Why don't you apply on gray's company?, I work there too" Levy asked. "What is the job over there?" Lucy asked. "Assistant of Gray." Levy said. "I'll think about it." Lucy said. "Ok just call me if you like the offer and i'm gonna tell Gray that to wait for you to accept the offer." Levy said. "Thanks, Levy ." Lucy said. "So are you and Natsu still dating?" Levy asked. "Yeah and we didn't see each other yet." Lucy said. "Aw, don't worry you will see at the reunion after all." Levy said. "Yeah you're right." Lucy said. "Let's go home so we can prepare for the grand reunion later." Levy said. "Yeah." Lucy said and then they get up and go to the car then after  few minutes they've arrived at Lucy's mansion.

"Thanks for picking my dress, Levy." Lucy said. "No prob, Lu and thank you too for picking the dress for me." Levy said then they go in the mansion of Lucy. "Come let's go to my room." Lucy said. "Ok." Levy said then they go up in the room of Lucy.

"Nice room, Lu!" Levy said. "Thanks, this is my dressing room." Lucy said as she show Levy her dressing room and it was big that has many shoes, dress, hats, makeup, bag, and some accessories. "You have the best dressing room ever!" Levy said. "Thanks Levy." Lucy said then get in as well as Levy then they change and then Lucy call the makeup artist and after a few minutes the makeup artist came and start to makeup Lucy and Levy then Lucy and Levy go yo the spa then after two hours they go home and start getting dress up then they ride in the car ready to go to the fiore hotel while they were about to go there it was silent in the car then few minutes later Levy asked something. 

"Excited?" Levy asked. "No, I'm nervous." Lucy said. "Don't worry your sweetie Natsu is there." Levy teased. "Levy!!!" Lucy said and then they arrived in the fiore hotel and then they walk in the hotel and see Mirajane, Juvia, Gray, Elfman, and the others except Natsu. 

"Mira, guys!" Lucy called. "Lucy, Levy!!!" Mirajane said. "Hey guys! how are you?" Lucy asked. "We try to contact you but you're not answering your phone and you look gorgeous on your outfit same as Levy, huh?" Mirajane said. "Yeah andThanks Mira, and you look gorgeous too." Lucy said. "Lucy!!!" Juvia called while holding Gray's hand. "Juvia! Gray!" Lucy said. "Oh hey Lucy." Gray said while talking  at a phone to someone. "Sorry Gray is really busy because he has a company now." Juvia said bowing. "I-it's ok, Juvia and Levy told to me that she s works there." Lucy said then Erza came out of nowhere. "Hey Lucy." Erza said. "Hey Erza." Lucy said. "Oh hi Erza. So Lucy, How are you and Natsu?" Juvia asked. "We try to have a long distant relationship so that were relationship will be  tighter but he visit me sometimes." Lucy explain. "That's good." Erza said. "Yeah i wish me and Gray will be like that." Juvia said. "Ok,  Let's go inside." Erza said and then they come in and greeted by three man.   

"Welcome ladies in the grand reunion of Guild academy." The brown hair said. "You girls are stunning as the moon shows up." A black hair said. "Have a beautiful night." A blonde boy said. This three boys are from Blue Pegasus Guild they are Hibiki, Ren, and Eve. "Oh it's Lucy and Juvia, Lucy, how ya been? It's been too many long years that we didn't see each other again." Hibiki said. "Yeah." Lucy blushed. "Looks who's here?" Eve said looking in the person then the two girls look at the back and see...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Natsu.

Hey guys this is me Andrea! Just got something to say. I'll be updating this soon but I hope you guys vote for my story and comment down below if what kind of fanfic will be next but it will take to long to make it because I'm gonna make a Graylu vs. Nalu fanfic first while that goes on comment down below if who will win if is it Graylu or Nalu. I hope you guys enjoy this story!!!