Move My Way | j m

You sometimes never really know how you end up in a certain situation, maybe even a perfect situation. That's how Cicely found her relationship to be with James. She didn't understand how the hell she had wound up in her position but she definitely didn't want to leave it anytime soon.

The people jumped around to the beat of the music enthusiastically around the rather large bonfire, including both Cicely and James. They danced around with his bandmates and their girlfriends, and even got caught between Connor and Hayley when they chased each other around until he caught her, pulling her into his chest as she laughed.

"Alright," Brad called out after a couple hours. "This is the last song."

Only the 8 of them stood around in the now empty area, but they still all groaned a little when he said it.

The music turned to a slow song by the Arctic Monkeys.

"May I have this dance," James asked as he held out his hand to her.

"Of course," she replied as her arms rested immediately on his broad shoulders.

"I'm happy I'm here," he said as they swayed in sync.

"I'm happy too," she smiled, blush creeping to her cheeks.

He bit his lip as he looked into her eyes.

"What are you staring at," she squealed lightly.

He shook his head and smiled.

"Those glasses of yours drive me crazy."

She knew for sure that she was blushing.

"I love you," she smiled.

"I love you too," he said right back.

He dipped his head so their foreheads touched as they continued to sway to the beat.

"I love you so much," he said once more before pressing his lips to hers, earning a few hoots from his bandmates.

----------------------------------------------

Hey Cicely,

Connors mine now ;) Anyway, I hope you liked it, sorry it's so short!

Love ya girl!

- Hayley