19.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I groaned as I turned it off and got up. Today was Friday but not just any normal Friday. It was the last day of school at last. Our last day as seniors. We were finally graduating from high school.

I went into the bathroom, took a quick shower and changed into an outfit I thought was cute. I brushed my teeth and let my natural hair down. I only wore mascara today nothing else. I decided to wait until the graduation ceremony to wear makeup.

I made my way down stairs and into the kitchen where I found Kevin making waffles.

"Good morning." He greeted.

"Morning." I replied back.

I sat on a stool next to the counter where he was making the waffles.

"How long have you been awake for? It's only 6:45 in the morning and seeing all these waffles you've made, you must've woken up really early." I said placing my head on my hand.

"I woke up at 5:30am. So I changed and made breakfast for you guys." He simply explained.

"Mmmm. Something smells good here." Nick entered the room.

"Nick? Awake this early? Shocking." I looked over at him.

"That hard to belive huh?" He sat down in a chair.

"Of course it is. You always wake up five minutes before we leave." Aj exaggerated coming from the living room.

"Woah. When did you get to the living room?" I asked.

"I was the second one awake. I was waiting for Kevin to make breakfast and then I heard you come and well, then NIck showed up." Aj explained.

"GOOD MORNING!" Brian shouted as he walked down the stairs and into the kitchen with Howie following behind him. "Good morning to you." Kevin said. "Someone's in a good mood today." I added.

"It's the last day of school. SENIOR YEAR. How can you not be excited?" Brian floped onto the couch.

"Very." I responded.

We all ate our waffles and after drove to school. As soon as we got there Danielle came running to us. She jumped onto Brian and gave him a kiss.

"It's our last day!" She was very excited. Brian smiled at her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"MARY!" I heard someone yell my name. I looked to the side to see my sister standing, waving for me to go over.

"What's up?" I said as I approached her.

"I'm really excited for today since it's the last day but I'm also sad." She frowned.

"Why is that?" I asked concerned.

"Well first, you won't be here with me anymore and second, my boyfriend is graduating too." She said with sadness to her tone.

"Don't be. You're going to be a senior next year and soon you'll graduate too. Not to mention, you can always come over and see Aj. You guys always go out." I reminded her.

"Good point. I'm still bummed I won't see you around here but I'll be fine. It won't be as fun without you guys though." She pouted.

"You can always stay at our house if you ever feel lonely." I said giving her a hug.

"Well in that case, enjoy your day with the guys. I have to go but I will definitely see you at graduation." Skylar waved goodbye and ran off. "

Later." I said knowing she couldn't hear me.

"Everything ok?" Aj asked. "Yeah. Skylar's just sad we'll be leaving." I informed.

"I'll always be here for her and she knows that." He said.

"I'm glad you and her know that. Makes me happy for her knowing someone like you cares so much for her." I smiled at him.

"Time for class guys." Kevin said.

We all went to our classes and at the end of the day we went home.

____________________

I took another shower to feel fresh for the rest of the day and so that I would smell good. I went into my closet and took out my dress that I would be wearing.

I put it on and did my makeup. I curled my hair and put on high heels. I've never liked high heels but I only wore them on special events. In this case, it was my graduation day. I sprayed perfume on myself to finish it up.

I looked at myself one last time in the mirror and headed downstairs. Everyone was sitting on the couch chatting.

"Here comes Mary." Howie said once he noticed me.

"I'm ready guys." I smiled.

"Nice dress." Kevin said.

"Thank you." I thanked him.

____________________

Back in school we waited in a small room where all the senior graduates had to wait until the ceremony would start.

"Are you guys excited?" I said.

"Yes." Brian said placing my cap on me.

"Thanks Brian." He smiled at me.

"Can't forget your cap."

"I know." I smiled back at him.

"You look great." Danielle said getting in between me and Brian pushing me back a little.

"Same goes to you." Brian hugged her, giving her a peck on the cheek.

"How rude. I saw that with my own eyes." Kevin whispered beside me.

"And you didn't believe me when I told you she's trying to take him away." I said facing him.

"Well she is his girlfriend." Kevin reminded.

"And who wouldn't be jelouse of his best friend that's as pretty as you." Howie whispered behind us.

"Aww thank you Howie, that's very sweet of you." I smilled at him.

"Just so you know. No, I'm not hitting on you." He said putting his hands up. I laughed at him.

"I'm surprised you don't have a girlfriend yet."

He shrugged. "Guess I just haven't met the right girl."

"I'm sure you'll find her soon. Maybe when we go to college." I said. "But hey, you're not the only single one here. Nick, Kevin and I are single too.

"I know. I never noticed how lonely we all are." He laughed.

"Well who needs a boyfriend or girlfriend when you have best friends?" I laughed.

The graduaton had started and we made our way to our seats. Everyone was so excited to be here. They said each of our names as we went up and got our diplomas.

____________________

This was it. We finally graduated from high school. No more waking up at six in the morning. No more homework. No more teachers. And no more dram.... well... I hoped so.

I went to the guys and Danielle as we all group hugged.

This was it.

And now, we have a party to attend.