9.

Wednesday, 2:37 pm
Art Class

"So the Valentines dance is coming up." Kevin announced.

"Oh man, that's next week." Nick said.

"Who are you guys taking?" I asked.

"We're all single." Aj said.

"Right." I said and laughed.

"Except for me." Brian smiled.

"But Danielle isn't here." Kevin chuckled.

"We can go as a group?" I suggested. "I can bring Skylar. She doesn't like school dances but I think I can convince her." I smiled wiggling my eyebrows at Aj.

He would probably ask her to go to the dance.

"Aj I think you should go with Skylar." Nick said. "I was thinking of asking her." Aj said blushing.

"Then that leaves the rest of us going as a group." I said. "Alright not bad. At least we'll have fun." Howie said.

"Mary I think you should go with the guy you met." Kevin winked at me. "I just met him." I blushed.

"I'm not letting you go with an unknown guy." Brian said.

"Is someone jealous?" Kevin teased him. "Kevin." Brian glared at him.

"I don't have anyone to go with so what if I do want to go with him?" I said. "Unless he asks someone else." Aj blurted out. "Right." I mumbled.

We started putting our things away and started packing up. We all went walking to the car and went home.

____________________

"We should do something." I said bored. "Let's go to the mall and you buy yourself a dress." Nick suggested.

"Oh that sounds good to me." I smiled and got up.

I went to my room and changed clothes. I then went back to the guys. "I'm ready." I announced.

"I guess we're going to the mall." Aj said getting up from the floor.

We all went back to the car and drove to the mall.

____________________

Inside a dress store, I started looking for a dress. It took me a while to find the perfect dress. I was also looking around to find one for Skylar. I knew she wouldn't come so I picked one out for her. They were both red.

Nick helped me choose mine and surprisingly it fitted good on me and it was cute. After he helped choosing my dress I found one for Skylar. The other guys went to look for something for them to wear.

After I bought the dresses me and Nick immediately went to look for the guys. We found them and I helped Nick find something to wear. We all helped each other but the others didn't want to be seen in a "girls store" so only Nick went since he didn't mind.

They got their outfits and bought them. After, we went to eat some ice cream and by the time we were done it was late, so we decided to go home.

____________________

I went to my room and put the dresses safely inside my closet. I put on some pajamas and did some homework. It took me two hours to finish and who knows what the guys were doing.

It was already midnight so I decided to sleep. I turned off my music and brushed my teeth. I put my hair in braids and went over to my bed. I turned off the lights and fell asleep.