3.

We reached the movie theater. Kevin parked the car in the parking lot and we all walked to the stands where you buy the tickets, we waiting there to meet up with Danielle and Skylar.

"What movie are we watching?" Howie asked.

"That's a good question, I don't know yet." Kevin shrugged innocently.

I face palmed. "Anyone have any movie ideas to see?" I asked the boys and girls.

"Oh how about titanic?" Howie blurted out.

"Howie, I'm pretty sure titanic isn't in any theater." Nick slapped his head from the back.

"How about Take the 10?" I suggested.

"What's that?" Aj asked.

"Obviously a movie." I stated the obvious.

"Is it good?" Danielle asked.

"I've never seen it before but apparently it is." I responded.

"Okay, guess we're watching that then." With that Kevin went over to buy the tickets for us all. What a saint.

____________________

We all decided to sit in the back but Brian and Danielle decided to sit in the row in front of us wanting to be alone. I sat in between Nick and Aj. Next to Aj was Skylar, of course, and next to Nick sat Howie and then Kevin.

We were halfway through the movie when we heard Brian and Danielle making out.

"Hey, keep it down there we're trying to watch the movie." Aj said annoyed.

"Yeah and some people are getting disturbed." Howie added.

"Get a room." Kevin blurted.

Nick and I giggled at their comments.

"That's gross." Skylar added laughing.

"You guys are just jealous." Brian spoke and Danielle chuckled and started cuddling with Brian.

"Shhhhhh!" Me and Nick said at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Are you sure you two aren't getting together?" Howie smirked.

"No we're not." I stuck my tongue out.

"Whatever you say." Howie sat back on his chair with a smile on his face.

We watched the rest of the movie but I guess I fell asleep on Nick's shoulder, because all I know is that the guys tried waking me up.

"Mary wake up." Nick said moving my hand. I moved my head up, rubbing my eyes. "Is it over?" I asked.

"Yes, and you slept almost at the end of the movie." Skylar informed.

"Nick fell asleep too and I took a photo." Howie smiled at us showing us the picture. My eyes went wide looking at it. "How cute are you two."He said.

I blushed at his comment. "Delete it." I said. "No." He said in a latino accent. I glared at him but ignored it anyways.

We gathered our things and walked out the movie theater together.

"It's getting late I'm going home and I'm dropping off Skylar at her house." Danielle said.

"Bye sis." I hugged Skylar. "Bye you guys." She waved.

"Bye Brian." Danielle smiled. "Bye babe see you tomorrow." Brian said kissing her. She smiled and then they left.

"Let's go home you guys, I'm tired." Aj said.

"Yeah me too." I agreed.

____________________

Everyone went to their rooms and went to sleep. I couldn't fall asleep because I had a headache and my stomach was hurting really bad. I was moving around my bed trying to find a comfortable spot but unfortunately I couldn't. I got up and went down stairs into the kitchen.

I got a glass of water and some Advil to kill my headache and hopefully my stomach pain too. As I was putting the cup in the sink I heard footsteps coming from behind me. I looked back to see a sleepy Brian. He was shirtless and only wearing some baggy shorts.

"What are you doing up at three in the morning?" He tiredly rubbed one of his eye.

"I can't fall asleep." I sighed. "Why?" He said with a worried expression. "I have a headache which I just took Advil to kill it and I also have a stomachache." I squeezed my stomach and pouted like a five year old.

"You wanna sleep with me?" He asked. "Uhh you sure you okay with that?" I asked.

"Yeah why shouldn't I? We used to sleep together a lot and after all we are bestfriends right?" He said. "Your right, there isn't anything wrong with that." I chuckled. He smiled at me and we both went to his room.

I layed down on his bed and he layed next to me. "Hug?" He said putting his arm on me. I turned my head to his just inches away from his face.

"Brian I don't think we should be cuddling, you have a girlfriend." I said. I would love to cuddle with him like we used to when we were kids but he's taken now and it doesn't seem right.

"So?" He said looking straight into my eyes. "Mary it's not like we're doing anything wrong. Besides you're my bestfriend and I'm not going to let Danielle get in the way of our friendship. We've been friends since kindergarten and no one will separate us." He said.

I half smiled at him. "Alright." I said giving in.

"Goodnight sweetheart." He said knowing I didn't like being called "sweetheart". But I actually loved it when he did. I smiled to myself and hugged him tighter.

"Goodnight Brian." I said and we both drifted off to sleep.