Ch. 1

You have regretted so many things in life, but this regret will last forever. You have a crush on your best friend, Tsunayoshi Sawada. You both are two males and you are sure your best friend isn't into males. You have kept your feelings bottled up in your chest ever since you were a little kid. As days, weeks, months and years pass, the more pain you have and more the torture continues.

You have never confessed your feelings to him as you were afraid it would ruin your perfect friendship with him. As you never told him nor anyone about loving him. It kills you inside as you watch him crush on someone else and calling you, "friend" and other names that are friendly names. It hurts so bad but you know its your fault for not telling him one inch of your love for him.

You would think of him every night and cry everyday from the pain he makes you feel, but of course he doesn't know that he is causing you such pain and you plan to keep it that way. You knew that it will be such a huge regret but you knew you couldn't have one single chance with him.

"Everything you do sends me higher than the moon with every twinkle in your eye. You stike a match that lights my heart on fire"

You knew about him being in the mafia and stuff, and you supported him even though you weren't much help. You couldn't really fight like Gokudera or Yamamoto, but they considered you part of the family anyways. But you didn't feel like you deserve to be part of the family since you hide so many secrets and cause yourself pain for a stupid dumb reason.

You always hide your suffering with  smiles and laughs so no one knows your heart and soul is shattering inside and your mind is clouded with depressing thoughts. You thought Reborn is a bit suspicious but he doesn't try to do anything, so you don't think that he knows theres something wrong with you.

"When you’re near, I hide my blushing face and trip on my shoelaces, grace just isn’t my forté, but it brings me to my knees when you say.."

You always smiled at your friends as you cover up your dying heart. You always thought, 'Smiles cover up my dying self"  you always remind yourself every time you meet up with your friends, one time Yamamoto asked, "Want to come with us?" He asked, making me turn around and look at him. "Uh.. No thanks." You answered, smiling at him, "Why not? Its going to be a huge!" Yamamoto exclaimed as he looked in the males (E/C) eyes. He was asking why you won't go to the Halloween Party that night, "I'm good." You spoke with a monotone voice and walked off to my home.

You couldn't go there since Tsuna will be fanboying all over Kyoko, and you didn't want your tiny heart to shatter into more pieces. You threw your bag  on the floor and ran to your small room, tears flowing down your cheeks. You flopped down your bed and dug your (H/C) haired head under the blanket as you cried and sobbed loudy. "How long can I take this..? How long..?" You whispered as your tears fall on your soft (S/C) skin. You sobbed and let even more tears fall. 

You heard your phone vibrate in your pocket, you let out a little sob and took out your (F/C) phone, you opened up your phone and saw that Tsuna has texted you. You whiped your wet tears and read the text.

Tsuna: Whera are you? :/ Are you at the party? ¡^¡

You let out a small chuckle. 'He is so adorable even through text' you thought in your mind as your frown began to turn into a small smile. You started to type back to him.

You: Yeahh sorry bout dat haha! ;3

Tsuna: You just ditched me y'know!! >^<

You: BUTT you have the others with you!

Tsuna: Yeah but it still hurts you ditched me and the otherss! :(

You laughed at Tsuna's text. How can he hurt you yet make you so.. Happy?

You: Yeye, I gotta go imma do homework

Tsuna: Okie! Make sure to text me when your done! :)

You: Kay.

You put your phone down and stared at the ceiling. "How much longer can I..

Keep this up?"