"Do you know how difficult it is to punish you?" He whispered.

His hands caressed the skin of my right thigh as he slid his touch down my leg. I closed my eyes and heard him whisper:

"So soft." He mumbled kissing what was left down my tingling skin.

My leg was raised, my hands gripping onto his shoulders as he took my sock off. The process was repeated with the other foot, before he stood to his full towering height instructing me to sit up, which I hesitantly did.

He pulled me up so I was kneeling, and sat up on the bed. My body facing away from him as he knelt behind me.

A strong arm wrapped around my waist, decreasing the distance between us as my back pressed to Christian's front. His lips hummed in my ear as I rolled my head back to his shoulder. My body tensed as I felt his hand cup my breast, gently squeezing as he went down. His touch sent tingles through my body. His strong arm held me as I squirmed against him. He skimmed his warm hand up the inside of my thigh. A whimper fell from my lips as his fingers lightly touched me over my underwear. He began to rub over the sensitive area. I struggled to draw in breath, the feeling of his fingers jumbling my thoughts. My backside rubbed against his crotch as he increased the pressure.

"C-christian" I gasped.

He groaned, his fingers then slipping into the front of my underwear. I cried out in surprise, no-one had ever touched me like this before. My body began to slump against his. My shaking legs finding it difficult to keep me up, even though my back was still pressed firmly to his front. Chris's thumb gently moving over my area.

"Fuck." He huskily whispered into my ear.

"P-please, I-I can't."

"Shhhh." He whispered, causing the hairs on the back of my neck to stand.

Hot kisses were trailed down my neck as he continued what he was doing. It startled me a little as Chris shifted allowing me to take a quick glance at his face. I gasped when I saw his black eyes and furrowed eyebrows.

"Up." He demanded.

I listened, lifting my hips slightly as he pushed down my pajama shorts little by little. His hands caught hold of my thighs, spreading them so my legs hung either side of his lap. My head curiously turned to catch a glimpse of Chris bringing his fingers up to his mouth. He sucked on them before pulling them out. Rough fingertips ran up the inside of my thighs before they dipped into my underwear again. But it didn't stop the small uncomfortable moans falling from my mouth.

"Now do you understand what I mean when I tell you you're mine?" He said roughly.

My head rested back on his shoulder again, struggling to breathe as he pushed in deeper. His strong arm gripped my waist in an attempt to stop me from wriggling.

"Answer the question." He demanded.

"Y-yes."

"Good girl." His raspy tone whispered into my ear.

My body flinched as his finger swirled around before he slowly drew it out and pushed back in. I felt his chest rise and fall quickly, his heart beat thumping steadily into my back.

"Does that feel good?"

His knees parted my legs wider.

"Violet." He demanded.

I couldn't speak, but my hand gripped his forearm, squeezing it. The pleasure pulsing through my body was overpowering. My eyes fluttering finding it difficult to keep my eyes open. He withdrew his presence, leaving wet kisses on my shoulder. He suddenly gripped my hips, pushing me up so he could sit up as well. Hands caught hold of my upper arms, spinning me around and nudging back to the bed.

"Sit."

I sat on the edge of the bed not really sure what he was going to do next. He crouched down in front of me so we were at eye level. His forehead pressed to mine, his blue eyes not leaving my own. He noticed me lips tremble and kissed them, but not before I saw satisfied smile on his face. I flinched as he reached forward and pushed my underwear to the side, a finger nudging into me again. His lips curved up upon witnessing my struggle for breath, whimpering. Seconds later it was pulled out. He moved back slightly and I watched as he brought the finger up to his mouth. My eyes widened as his lips wrapped around his index, taking it into his mouth and sucking. He hummed before withdrawing. His tongue sliding over his lips.

"Oh god." He breathed.

My body froze at his words. He stood to his full looming height as he instructed me to move back. I shuffled away from him as he crawled onto the bottom of the bed and pushed me back lightly, and hovered on top of me.

I couldn't look him in the eye after what happened. I tried to let it all sink in but that was cut short when I felt his index-finger and middle finger cup my chin.

"Look at me." He demanded.

My eyes fluttered open, blue eyes staring at the blue of mine.

"You're mine, forever. Tell me who you belong to."

"I.." I gulped while looking at his gorgeous yet intimidating face. "I belong to you."

"If you ever try to run away, your punishment wont be so gentle." He threatened.

I almost laughed when he said "gentle" but I was too tired to say anything.

I had never had such an intense feeling. His touch tipping me over the edge, to show my most vulnerable state.

Soft kisses were left on my jaw until his lips met my lips. I was too tired to return the kiss, which caused me to not put much effort into the kiss after what he had just done to me.

After a few minutes he removed himself from on top of me, and that gave me access to get up and go find myself something to wear since I was practically naked. I took the extra blanket that was on the bed to cover myself. Luckily he didn't say anything.

I decided on an oversized T-shirt thar reached up to the ends of my thighs and went to the bathroom. It was such a weird feeling to walk after what just happened.

I went back to the bedroom and found Christian laying in bed shirtless.

"Come here." He said lazily.

I did what I was told without hesitation. "Good, you learned your lesson." He said triumphantly."

He sighed and told me to go to sleep since it was really late. He kissed my cheek and held me close to him. And with that I closed my eyes, feeling safe but still afraid.

---------------------------------------------

So guys this was sooo awkward to right like damn I couldn't even do it myself and made my friend help me lol. Anyway thanks so much for all the support and I promise I will be updating more after I finish finals<33

23 days till summer yaaaay