Chapter IX

Hello, hope you're ready for another great chapter of Prince of Cats! Now a few things, I am not a car person. As you can see from the picture above, this chapter will have to do with a car. Oh yeah, spoiler alert (:p). I enjoy what I do and I hope you do too. Comment away, my friends and hope you enjoy!
~~~~~~~

"Game, set, match! Win, Fuji-san!" Momo yelled. "Saa, good game, Kawamura-kun," Fuji said as he held his hand out. "I just can't beat you, Fuji-senpai. You're just too good," Kawamura chuckled.

Fuji smiled. "Better luck next time, Kawamura-san," he said. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a head of familiar emerald green hair. "Excuse me, Kawamura-san," Fuji said as he walked off the court.

"Ryo-chan, I'm so glad that you could come and visit me," Fuji said. "Cut the crap, senpai. You have something of mine, and I want it back," Ryoma said coldly. "Saa, is it your heart? Because I was hoping that I would be notified," Fuji said innocently.

Ryoma's eyes narrowed. "You stole something from my bag when I was here just a few days ago, and I want it back," he said coldly. "I don't know what you're talking about, Ryo-chan," Fuji said. Ryoma took a deep breath before he glared up at tennis player. "Shūsuke, is this true?" Tezuka asked as he walked up to the pair.

"Who knows? Maybe Ryo-chan could remind me," Fuji said teasingly. "Yeah, maybe I can remind you by smashing your head into the wall," Ryoma hissed darkly. "We don't need violence right now. Echizen, what exactly do you think Fuji stole from you?" Tezuka asked.

"A box that I got in the states. It actually means a lot to me and I would like to have it back," Ryoma said coldly. "And how do you know that Fuji stole it? Maybe it was misplaced," Tezuka said. "I have proof," Ryoma said as he pulled out his phone and showed it to the two upperclassmen.

"That cat keychain that you were admiring, it was actually a camera. Living in the states for as long as I have, you learn a few things about keeping an eye on your stuff," Ryoma said as he pushed play on the phone.

Once the video finished, Tezuka turned to his friend and adjusted his glasses. "Can't argue with that. Fuji, can you please return the item that you took from Echizen's bag?" he asked. Fuji sighed and walked towards the club room.

Ryoma locked his phone and stuck it into his pocket. "Thank you, senpai. That was a gift from someone special to me and I would hate to have it lost or stolen," he said calmly. "I know the feeling. I apologize for Fuji's behavior. He's normally not like that," Tezuka said. Ryoma snorted. "He's been very clingy to me and it's starting to get on my nerves. He and Momoshiro-senpai were trying to kidnap me and force me to join the tennis club," he said.

"Really? I was not aware. Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I will deal with them accordingly," Tezuka said. "Make sure you do. I have too many things going on in my life already to have to deal with annoyances that are going on at school," Ryoma said. Tezuka hummed as Fuji came back with a black box with gold engravings. "Here you go, Ryo-chan," he said as he held out the box for the freshmen.

"Don't call me that, ever again," Ryoma hissed as he snacked the box away from Fuji. Ryoma sighed calmly before he slowly opened the box. Fuji and Tezuka watched as a foreign expression washed over the younger's face. An expression of fondness and nothing but relief and endearment.

The two jumped when Ryoma snapped the box shut and looked up at Fuji with a cold look. "Don't do anything like this again or else," he warned before he turned around and walked away.

~Seiichi Yukimura~

Seiichi was positively floating on air and it was starting to creep everyone around him out. It was lunch time and about everyone but Sanada was avoiding him. "Alright, why are you being so happy. I haven't seen you so happy in a long time," the vice-captain of the tennis club said as he sat down in front of his friend.