Chapter VI

Alrighty, folks! I am happy to say that I am in a Prince of Tennis mood! You can thank Pinterest for it. Oh, all the amazing things you can find on that site. Anyways, no flames because I am not a firefighter and wouldn't deal with it. Vote, share, follow, and comment! I love hearing from you guys! And now on with the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

The schoolyard was completely silent. Ryoma and Yukimura stared at each other for what seemed like hours. "Saa, this just got interesting. Don't you think so, Momo-kun?" Fuji asked. "Umm...I'm not sure what exactly is happening here," Momo admitted. "I don't know either, but we're about to find out," Fuji replied as he stepped back a little.

"Why are you here?" Ryoma demanded coldly. "I got a message on my Skype from you," Yukimaru said breathlessly. Ryoma narrowed his eyes. "I'm going to have to punish those cats of mine," he thought annoyed. "Ryoma," Yukimura said softly as he took a step forward. Ryoma narrowed his eyes, and took a step back. "I'm leaving," he announced as he turned around, and walked away.

"Wait, Ryo-" Yukimaru started, but was cut off. "Seiichi, don't. Just don't," Ryoma said as he lowered his head, to hid his eyes. "Ryoma," Yukimura whispered as he fell to his knees. Ryoma said nothing as he walked into the school. "Saa, now I'm curious," Fuji mused.

"Fuji-senpai, what are you planning?" Momo asked concerned. "Nothing much. Go after Ryo-chan, I'm going to go talk to Yukimaru-kun," Fuji said as he walked towards the tennis player. Momo frowned a little as he ran after Ryoma.

"So, Ryo-chan was your lost love," Fuji said as he stopped in front of the Demigod. Yukimaru sighed sadly, and fished a necklace out of his shirt. Fuji frowned at the sight of the necklace. It was the other half of Ryoma's necklace that he had borrowed. "Yeah, to think that he's here of all places," Yukimaru murmured as he stared at the necklace.

Fuji smiled, "Want to tell me about it?" he asked. Yukimaru shook his head. "We may be friends, but there are something that I am unwilling to share with you," he said as he stood up.

"Saa, come on. It might make you feel better," Fuji pointed out. Yukimaru glared at his friend, and held onto the necklace as if his life depended on it.

""Fuji-san, we may be similar, but we differ by miles. You have your secrets, and I have mine," the Rikkaidai captain said as he tucked his necklace back into the his shirt. "That necklace, can I see it?" Fuji asked.

"Not on my life," Yukimaru said seriously. "What if I told you that I had the other half?" Fuji inquired. Yukimura's eyes narrowed, "What are you saying, Fuji?" he asked.

Fuji reached into his pocket, and pulled out the other half of the necklace. Yukimura's eyes widened to the size of a tennis ball. "No...he wouldn't," he whispered as he fished his necklace out again, and held it out. Fuji reached out, and connected the two pieces. The two pieces fit together perfectly. Engraved on the backs of the pendents were the names Seiichi and Ryoma.

"He did," Yukimaru whispered horrified. "You seem surprised. Do you want to talk about it now?" Fuji asked again. Yukimaru's eye turned emotionless. "If you have that necklace, than it truly is over between me and Ryoma," he said. "It seems so," Fuji said softly.

Yukimaru sighed as he pulled his necklace away. "Fuji, do me a huge favor," he said with a serious tone to his voice. Fuji remained silent. "Make sure that you treasure Ryoma every moment you're with him. Treat him like the prince that he is. If you don't, I will personal hunt you down and kill you," Yukimaru said seriously. Fuji could do nothing, but nod.

Yukimaru sighed, "Than, I guess I should get going. I skipped class to come here. Sanada-kun's probably flipping the school on its head looking for me by now," he said as he started to leave. "Hey, Yukimaru-kun, no hard feeling?" Fuji inquired.