Minicat: fuck you .pt one

Start from the beginning

About ten minutes into me cooking breakfast, I hear groaning from the living room, that must be Craig waking up...
C IF YOU DONT MAKE PUNCAKES I SWEAR TO GOD TYLER, I WILL GO IN THERE AND LICK YOUR FACE!!!
Yep... That's Craig... : )
T well, IVE GOT GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS... WELL, IVE GOT TWO BAD NEWSES, BUT ONE OF THEM, IS ONLY BAD FOR ME!
ONE! I FORGOT TO MAKE DAUH PUNCAKES! TWO! PLEASE DONT LICK ME!!
Then, I heard Craig's footsteps get louder and louder.. Theeeeeennn!
T AHH, CRAIG, NO!!
I said running around the kitchen from Craig, trying to lick me.
C GET OVER HERE, YOU DIDNT MAKE PUNCAKES YOU CUNT!!
_______________________

Craig's POV
It was 3:00, me and Tyler, were just watching 13 reasons why, on Netflix... When my least favorite scene came on.... The one where Hannah, is seen, cutting her wrists, In Her bathtub... Yep...... That one....
Tyler knows, I hate that scene... Because it reminds me... Too much of my life....
Tyler, wasn't paying attention to the tv, he was on his phone, until he heard me start to cry...
Tyler's POV
I was on my phone, until I heard crying
'Shit! This must be "that scene" I know how much it reminds Craig, of his own life'
T shit! I'm sorry Criag!
I said as I turned off that episode quickly, then hugged Craig..
T I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention....
Craig was still crying loudly
T shh, it's ok...... Please, don't cry......
C w-what if I-i can't control myself..... W-what if I do that?
T Craig, I won't let you do that.... I care too much about you to let you do that....
C y-you....... "Care" about....... Me?
T of course I do Craig.... I've always cared about you... And always will..
I said, hugging him tighter...
T your the best, and only friend..... I've ever had...
After that, I heard light snoring from beside me..... Craig fell asleep... So fuckin cute.
I picked Craig up bridal style, and put him on his bed, then I got in bed, and wrapped my arms around him... Minutes later, I feel him cuddle himself up to my chest...
I smile at the thought, he isn't pissed at me, for basically sleeping with him...
'This is going to be a loooooonnnnnggg year!'
________________
Morning
Craig's POV
C Oh shit! Tyler wake up! Rehearsals are today, get up! Get up!
T oh, Jesus, Craig!
T why now?!
C because, Rehearsals.. Are, IN A HALF AN HOUR!!
T oh shit, really?
C YES NOW GET THE FUCK UP!!!!
T ok, ok.
________________
Time skip

C that.... Was hard...
T yeah, there are so many requirements, to do the Talant show..

_________________

Day before the show.
Tyler's POV
1:00 am
Me and Craig, were still awake, we couldn't sleep, even with each other!
So, we decided, to play truth or dare..
T ok Craig, truth, or dare?
C dare! I annt no pussy!!
T I dare you tooooo....pole dance on that pole!
I said pointing to a pole across the room.
Craig started madly blushing..
C b-but w-why?
T it's a dare......... Do it.
C o-ok....
Craig went over to the pole..
C music mabye?
T alright, whatever.

*just play it now, it's only to set the mood, please don't watch the video..*

Craig gentlly wrapped his arm around the pole... Beginning to twirl around, and flipping his hair
At one point his back was facing me... He started sexually rubbing the pole.... And... His ass.... Oh my god..
'Oh you've got to be kidding me... No, not now.... Why?!'
I felt myself getting hard...
He turned around, and gave me.... A sudusive look...
He put his hand that wasn't on the pole... On his hip..
C like whatcha see big boy?
I began getting harder and harder...
He put one of his legs, particularly around the pole, the other one, standing him up
He then, smoothly went up, the pole, then back down...
He wrapped his whole body around the pole.. And.......... Started humping it slightly...
I now had a HUGE boner.. And a pillow over my crotch...
God damn it...
Umm.. Shit.
His curves... Sent shivers down my spine.. His hair, went back, and fourth, as he danced... His eyes.. Flashed at the lights in the room.... And, the way he moved.. It could make me aroused, before you could say 'go home go bed'.
He then, started dancing, and slightly signing to the music...
He took his shirt off, throwing it across the room.
T holy shit
He continued to twirl, hump, and climb up and down the pole..
With every twirl, or hair flip, I found myself... Getting more and more aroused..
C can I stop yet?
I slowly shook my head no.
C well then... Whatever, your the boss..
He jumped up, wrapping his arms and legs around the pole, he then, held himself, with just his legs, upsiddown.
T woah, how the hell do you do that!?
C it's called skill Hun... And practic.
He said sudusivly
T wait, you practice?!
C mmmmm, why do you think I'm so good at it..
*stop the song now.... I'm so sorry I made you read and listen to that*
T ok... You can stop now.... Uh, sorry I made you do that, I kinda regret it myself... Um, I know I'm strait... But is it bad if I~
C no, it's not bad... You don't know how many strait men... I've gave boners to... I guess I can turn strait, or, gay people on.
T well... How I'm I gonna... Umm.... Take care of this...
C bathroom.. There is lotion.. In my cabinet... If not, there's definitely lube in there..
T umm, ok....
C no problem... But take a shower after. K?
T umm.. Ok?
C I know you think this is uncomfortable... But, trust me... I don't think it's uncomfortable... I used to tell my friends if I ever had a boner... Ha... Middle school.... *sigh* that was fun...

____________
Time skip after Tyler is done "doing stuff" and taking a shower.
Sitting on the couch, watching Yuri on ice.
Yes, I'm one of "those girls" anyways..
C hey Tyler?
T hm?
C when you were in the bathroom..... Why were you moaning my name?
T MM, I, UMM, I DONT, IDI~, IM NOT, UHHHH!!!!
C do you like me?
T N-NO. I UH, MMM, I UH, DONT KNOW IF YOU, IF I, HOW, HMMMMM, UH!! I SWEAR TO GOD I DIDNT MEAN TO! IT WAS JUST A HABIT TYPE THING I-"
C oh my god, it's fine! I just kidding! You get so panicked! It hilarious!
T shut up!