Promise Land (KSImon)

Pairing: KSI & Miniminter (Simon and JJ)
Prompt: JJ has powers that Simon doesn't know about, Simon discovers his true self.
Warnings: None
A/N: So this is basically partially based off of a dream I had and the show Stranger Things? It's mostly about a dream I had hence why it's a bit confusing, but I hope you like it nevertheless! <3
XIX
"JJ stop!" Simon laughs as I tackle him to the ground from my bed, tickling his sides.

"You have to say it." I say and fake an evil laugh, a groan emitting from him as I press my fingers harder into his sides.

"Uncle!" He gasps out and I slowly stop tickling him, still laughing at his flustered state.

"You need to be less rough with your tickling." He says and giggles, rubbing his sides.

"Yeah but you know you like it rough Simon, don't lie." I say and chuckle at him blushing even more than he already was at our position.

I move to that I'm sitting on his waist and lean down to press my lips against his, feeling his arms immediately wrap around my neck.

We've been together for almost a year now, yet every kiss still feels like our first, a shared feeling of our overwhelming love for each other.

I still remember the first day we met, he was walking his dog in the park and it was snowing, I was building a snowman like the mature fifteen year old I was.

He offered to help and we both built the biggest one in the park, it stayed up for over a month.

After that we both were over each other's houses almost every day, we couldn't get enough of each other.

Then, one day, I just went for it.

We were both sat at the same park we met, it was summer, laying in the grass and looking up at the night sky.

Somehow Simon ended up in my lap straddling me, his arms around my neck and his head resting on my shoulder.

"We should probably head back soon." I said and ran my hands through his light blonde hair.

He nodded and lifted his head up to look at me, something glistening in his eyes that I couldn't recognise at that moment.

All of a sudden an overwhelming urge to kiss him filled me, so I did it, I leaned forward and kissed him.

The kiss was sweet, both of us pouring all of our love and emotions into it.

I smile at the memory of that day, still so happy that I took the risk that made my life a million times better.

"JJ, I have to go." Simon pulls away and mumbles as I kiss right below his ear.

"But I'm gonna miss you." I say and suck a mark, making him gasp and tug at my hair.

"You'll see me tomorrow." He whimpers out as I bite on a sensitive part of his neck I know all too well.

"Fine." I sigh out and climb off of him, just to have him straddle my waist and kiss me hungrily.

"I thought you had to go." I say and chuckle when he pulls away and kisses the side of my neck softly.

"Fuck you." He groans and I laugh, kissing him one last time before he climbs off me and walks out of my room.

I sigh happily and lay back on my floor, still completely lovestruck over him.
-
Simon's POV
A smile is stuck on my face as I start to ride my bike home from JJ's, being only sixteen I hadn't gotten a car yet.

The wind blowing against my thin shirt makes me shiver and ride faster, wishing there were more streetlights.

Suddenly the houses around me don't look familiar anymore, I could've sworn I took the right street home.