Chapter 37

London's POV: 

  My ears hurt because of the loud music. I couldn't be happy, I was just nervous. It was as if an unknown person would sit at the bar next to me. Someone I had never met before. However, I knew that this person loved me and he was much more for me than a stranger.

  I needed it... I needed a proof ... I wanted to know if he really loved me.

  For the first time I had thoughts that came to mind that I had never had before. Dirty thoughts. His fingers that leave goose bumps on my skin. His lips caressing me... My hands in these newly discovered curls.

  I felt a pleasant but unfamiliar tingling in my lower abdomen and bit my lip. Harry had never touched me ever since he brought me back to the club. I missed his touch, even if I previously knew it only by Marcel. He sipped his drink, staring behind the bar, where a barkeeper had served us. We were both silent and didn't say a single word to each other. I didnt know what to say, I only knew that it happened to Harry as well. But somehow I wanted to know how it would feel to...to feel Harry... everywhere.

"C-can we go home?", I said softly, and despite the loud music, Harry understood what I had asked him, nodding gravely and taking my hand in his to lead me out of the building.

  He took me to the well known car in which I sat several times. When he finally got in, he looked over at me, asking me with his scratchy voice, where I wanted to go.

"Over at your's?" My voice was shaking.

"Aren't your parents home?"

"Yes, that's why I dono't wanna go there..."

   His lips formed an 'o', then he nodded again and started the engine. He probably didn't even glimpsed what I had in mind, because he knew that I hated my parents. They were probably just home from work and Mom had settled on the couch to sleep, while my dad continued to work on his laptop. I had memorized their day in my head. One thing I had always realized was, that I never wanted to take over the company of my parents. Maybe my cousin can takeit, but I certainly don't ever want to ruin my life like they did. Not to mention the life of my future children. 

"I-I am sorry that I ruined your night," Harry whispered, his hands firmly attacked on the wheel.

"You didn't. It was just a shock, you have to understand that this is all new to me, the fact of being in a relationship and having a famous boyfriend-'

"Please, please don't say 'famous' again..."

"B-but you are?" I frowned .

"I know, but I hate the word 'famous', it does not discribe me as a person, but me as a popular douchebag. I don't like that," he told me. "It's almost like people telling you 'Hey London, can I have a city tour down your body?' "

  I swallowed hard, didn't expect that he would say that. I looked out the window into the dark night, when I heard a hoarse 'sorry'. I didn't want that this night would be a disappointment for me, but I saw no way to an improvement.

"I am sorry for ruining your night," Harry repeated himself, but this time I didn't answer him, because he was right.

"I didn't mean to..." he whispered as he noticed that I remained silent.

  But this time I just nodded faintly, hoping that a miracle would still happen. My hands were wandering over the soft material of my black dress and these actions of the previous night floated back into my mind. How much he had been glad that I liked it, as he kissed me, while he had encompassed my hips.

  Now it was as if we'd be back to the beginning. I didn't know if Harry would be ashamed of myself in public. Suddenldy, I became so insecure, even though he still had the same personality. Unfortunately, I couldn't forget this list, simply because currently some of the facts were already confirmed. But I also had to remember that Harry had to feel the same way. I had to think like he did and knew immediately that he probably fared worse. How would he know that I would like Harry just as Marcel? He certainly was afraid that I would leave him... Maybe he was scared that I would treat him differently than before? ...

   With just these thoughts, my situation changed tremendously. I was the one that had to show him that I love him. I had to prove that I would stick up for him, no matter what was to come ...

"I love you."

   I watched Harry's features getting softer with my voice, but he bit his lip with full force. Was he insecure? No. I rather think that he  remembered his sentence he had said to me.

  He wanted that I would be one hundred percent sure before I would say something like that.

 "And I love you." His words surprised me, but I enjoyed them to the fullest.

 ***

   Harry put his black jacket on his bed before he sat down next to me. It was an awkward moment. We both stared at the wall. I saw the picture on the shelf in his living room and chuckled slightly.

 "What?" Harry looked confused, but I saw his smirk.

 "Nothing..."

 "Aw, c'mon, tell me!"

 "Fine," I sighed.   "I was just thinking how stupid I was..."

 "Why?"

 "Because I haven't even begun to doubt of your identity."

 He smiled.

 "I was so afraid to tell you," he muttered, looking down into my eyes.

   We both stared into each other's eyes. I saw the sparkling green, his rosy lips and those dimples that adorned his cheeks. Slowly we approached, before I tasted his sweet lips, us leaning back while my hands were feeling his warm skin underneath his white shirt. 

  Eventually, I revealed his countless tattoos and my eyes widened.