Chapter 4

London's eyes are focused on the blood, while she wiped it away carefully. Her fingers were cold but pleasant. Who expected that? Two geeks getting rid of six jerks. For a short moment I forgot that I was actually a celebrity, ...that I .... had a lot of money. 

"Your glasses," London said, walking towards the item, which was still lying on the ground. 

"How did you even see without these?" She asked, slipping them back onto my nose. 

"Uhm, I guess I...I had a lot of luck today." 

"Mhm, I don't think so." Her attention focused on the car behind us. "I bet it was really expensive, maybe my parents can take the costs of the damage." 

   I was about to do a big mistake by telling her that I could buy myself twenty of them, but fortunately I could hold myself back. A University isn't really a good place for someone like me.

"No, it's okay. I think the repair is not that expensive," I convinced her. "What are your parents though?" 

"They're running a company," She answered, but I could tell she wasn't happy at all. "What about your's?"

"My mum is a lawyer and my stepfather, uhm, ...too," I lied. 

  She nodded.

"Okay, uhm, I gotta go now," She suddenly said, turning around and walking along the sidewalk. 

   Should I ask her if she needs a ride?

   But as I was considering, she was already down the street. 

   After a bunch of interviews I was finally home again. I had to change from Marcel to Harry in the bathroom of Radio 1. Luckily nobody had seen me. Since no-one knew who I was when I looked like Marcel, I used it as an advantage and dressed like him to get home without those stupid paps. 

   I had eaten something and made my way to the bathroom. Those nerdy glasses were still on my nose, covering my face. I frowned, looking at myself. I had never really noticed that I looked so bad. No wonder that everyone made fun of me. Everyone except London. And even she deserved to have a better friend than me. Nobody deserves to be seen with a total freak like I was at this point of my life. 

   I put my glasses down and stripped out of my clothes. I took a quick shower to get the gel out of my hair. I was happy that it was the weekend and I didn't have to go to University the next day. I peered back at the reflection of myself. That was me. That's Harry Styles. That's why I actually started to not care about mine and London's 'friendship'. Maybe Marcel was a bit rude to her. Yes, Marcel. Marcel started to like her, not Harry. 

   I still didn't understand why Simon did this. In University I was a completely other person. I was nerdy, ugly and started to like someone who wasn't even a model, singer or actress. I couldn't figure out what Simon wanted me to do. He said something like 'we will have the old Harry back'. 

   What does he mean?

   They always had me. Harry. The only thing he caused with his decision is that he now had Harry and Marcel. Two different personalities, but one person.