Chapter 13

The next morning, I woke up to an empty bed. I got up and realized I wasn't in my room. Then I remembered that I had agreed to stay over at Karma's house the night before. I got out of bed and walked over towards the bag I had brought with me. I pulled out my hairbrush, deodorant and school uniform, picked Domo up, and headed towards the bathroom. I already had an extra toothbrush there from staying over before. I placed all my stuff in the bathroom and went downstairs to look for Karma. I walked into the kitchen and saw Karma with his uniform on, cooking breakfast. His hair was damp so I knew he had already showered. He was humming along to the song he was playing through his earbuds, so he didn't notice me walking up behind him. "Karma-kun?" I called out from behind him, but he didn't hear me. He was playing his music so loud I could hear every word through his earbuds. I tapped on his shoulder and he flinched, turning around super fast, getting pancake batter all over my hair and face in the process. "Jeez (y/n)-chan, you scared me," He said, clutching his chest. "Yeah, I know," I said, a little bit irritated. "Heh, you look cute with pancake batter on your face," He said, making my face turn red. He reached his hand up to my face and started wiping away the batter with a washcloth. "You should probably shower," He said. "I know," I sighed and slouched over, walking away towards the bathroom slowly. "Oh, keep an eye on Domo. I don't want him getting into trouble," I said, still walking towards the bathroom. "k," was all he replied with.

I walked into the bathroom and got undressed, hopping into the shower. I washed myself quickly and then washed my hair. After about 20 minutes, I hopped out of the shower, put my hair up in a towel, dried myself off, and got dressed into my uniform. I brushed my teeth and started heading downstairs. I didn't bother putting my stuff in the bag I brought with me last night, so I just left it all in the bathroom. "(y/n)-chan! Breakfast is ready!" Karma called from downstairs. "Coming!" I called back. I ran downstairs and into the seat opposite from Karma. "Looks like someone's hungry," Karma said, petting Domo with one hand and eating with the other. "Mhmm! ah, so yummy!!~" I said, putting a piece of pancake into my mouth. "Well hurry up or we'll be late," Karma said. "Since when do YOU care about showing up on time?" I said sarcastically, shoving another piece of pancake into my mouth "Good point" He replied. 

We walked into the school building hand-in-hand while Domo was just sitting in my bag. We were surprisingly one of the first few there. I took a seat at my desk and brought out all my school supplies (plus Domo) while Karma pulled a chair up to my desk. "We're deciding on our groups for the trip today, right?" I asked Karma quietly. "mhmm," He hummed in response, not even looking up from the game on his phone. "You're always playing games on your phone, why is that?" I asked. "Hand eye coordination, helps on my aim when im throwing punches. Plus, they're fun~" He responded, eyes still glued to his phone screen. I rolled my eyes at his response. "Can I try?" I asked. He looked up at me with a smirk on his face. "Let's make a bet~" He cooed. 'Oh no...' I thought. "W-what's the bet?" I asked nervously. "If you can't beat my high score, you do whatever I say. And if you can, I'll do whatever you say," I could see devil horns growing from his head. "Uh, s-s-sure.." I stuttered. He pulled his chair up right beside mine and I jumped onto his lap. I looked back to see him blushing immensely. I giggled and looked at his screen. 'I have no idea how to play this...' I thought. It was a tapping game, where you had to tap along to the beat of the music. I gulped nervously and was going to press start, when Karma interrupted. "You need to beat my high score on the hardest level,"
I could sense his evil smirk. "U-uh, okay.." I said, feeling beads of sweat drip down my face out of nervousness. I selected the hardest level and then pressed start. Right away I knew I was gonna lose. The circles kept popping up on the screen too fast for me to even process them. The game finally ended and I got a score of 108. I smiled at the screen and thought it would be enough to beat him, but oh boy was I wrong. The scoreboard came up and I saw Karma's name at #2, with 989,406, and a 97% accuracy. My jaw dropped when I saw this. "shit" I mumbled under my breath. "Hehe... looks like (y/n)-chan will have to obey my orders~" Karma teased. "Yeah yeah whatever. Just get it over with already," I said, sitting back in my own seat and setting my head on the desk. "Oh no no no, not yet (y/n)-chan~ You'll have to wait~," He said, smirking. "what have I gotten myself into," I whined, putting my face in my hands. "hehe," Karma chuckled sadistically.