Chapter 2

~Your P.O.V~
Karma and I walked into class. He went to his seat while I stood staring at a yellow octopus. 'What in the world...' I thought to myself. "Nyufufufu~ looks like the new student has arrived" the yellow octopus said. "You can call me Koro Sensei!" he said, as his grin widened. I nodded at him giving him a slight smile. "This is (l/n) (y/n). She doesn't like to talk. Everybody please take care of her!" Koro Sensei said as you bowed. "Oh also miss (l/n)-San, you're supposed to assassinate me before graduation. Karasuma will give you an anti Sensei knife tomorrow during P.E." I looked at him confused, but then Principal Gakuho's words came roaring back to me. I nodded and smiled at him. "Okie dokie. You can take a seat next to Karma~" I nodded and walked over to the redhead, while he gave a sadistic grin.
~
"Meooooowwww" was all anyone could hear, as I set my bag down next to my seat. "Oh I also forgot to mention, (l/n)-San has brought her cat to help  with her social anxiety" Koro Sensei stated. I nodded in agreement. Domo then jumped out of my bag and jumped onto my desk, as I let out a tiny giggle and pet him a bit.
"Adorable!"
"So cuuuuteee!"
"Awwwwwee"
Was all I heard from the class as Domo started to fall asleep.

~time skip to lunch~
I started to walk outside with my headphones pulled onto my neck, bento in one hand and Domo in the other. Domo was a small (f/c) Scottish fold. He was very light, so I could easily carry him in my hand. As I was walking towards the door I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a girl with green hair, about an inch taller than me, and next to her, a much taller blonde girl. "Hello!! I'm Kayano Kaede. Please feel free to call me anything you want!" The green haired girl exclaimed. "And I'm Rio Nakamura. Feel free to call me anything you'd like, as well!" Exclaimed the blonde. I nodded and bowed at them. "So (l/n)-San.. Would you like to eat lunch with us?" Said Kayano. I nodded, and started following them towards Kayano's desk. I put Domo down on my lap and opened up my bento. I started eating slowly when Rio started speaking. "Say, (l/n)-San..... Can we call you (y/n)-chan?" I nodded and she smiled. "Well (y/n)-chan.. Would you like to come to my sleepover party on Saturday? It'll be fun~" she said and gave me a friendly wink. I froze for a second, processing what she said. 'I've never been invited to a sleepover before' I thought to myself. I looked at her, a bit teary-eyed, but I nodded. They both looked at me and smiled a genuine smile. I gave a slight smile back, and fed Domo a piece of my octodog. (Ayye kubz scouts reference XD)

~time skip to after school~
"Hey~ (y/n)-chan~" someone said to me. I froze for a second and processed who it was. I turned around with a confused look on my face. "Can I walk you home?~" the redhead asked. I hesitated, but then nodded in agreement. He smiled the most beautiful and innocent smile I have ever seen. 'Wait.. Why is he laughing?' I thought as I heard him chuckle a bit. I gave him a confused look as I tilted my head to the right. "Your cat~ he's on your head~" he said as I felt Domo jumping onto my shoulder, off of my head. I let out a soft and quiet giggle.

~Karma's P.O.V~
'Dang.. She looks so cute when she giggles' I felt myself blush a little but quickly turned away. I grabbed her hand. "Let's go~"

We were walking by the vending machines because I wanted my strawberry milk. "You want anything?" I asked, looking at her. She blushed a bit before shaking her head. "Oh come on~ I'm paying~" I said while she blushed a bit more. "No.... Thanks..." She said extremely quietly. I almost didn't catch it. I grabbed my strawberry milk and walked slowly making sure (y/n) was following me. When I realized she wasn't, I turned around to see her putting her headphones with the cat ears on them in her back, only to be replaced by a white cat ear headband, to keep her (h/l) (h/c) out of her face. I felt myself blush a bit. I chuckled as she let her cat sit on her shoulders. I motioned for her to take my hand, which I don't understand why I did, but she just looked at me and blushed a deep crimson. She took my hand looking down. I chuckled at how adorable she was.

~Your P.O.V~
'I'm holding a guys hand!' I thought to myself as I was walking hand-in-hand with Karma. We reached my street and Domo jumped off my shoulders running towards my front door. "This your house?~" Karma asked. I nodded. "Oh, I live right there" he pointed at a pretty big house only two houses down from mine. I smiled at him and the last thing I'd expected for me to do happened. "Want to come in?" I asked quietly while smiling at him. I actually spoke for once... Without being pushed to! This was a first... Especially since I only met the guy today. He looked at me and blushed a bit before nodding. I unlocked the door and Domo ran onto the couch. I took off my shoes and hung up my bag by the front door. Karma did the same. "Nice house you got here~" Karma said, smirking at me. I blushed a bit and bowed. (If anyone is confused, because she doesn't talk, she bows when saying thank you) I walked into my kitchen and Karma followed. I pointed at the tea set, sitting on the counter, basically asking if he wanted tea. He smiled and shook his head. "No thank you~ I have my strawberry milk~" he said while making his way to my living room, sitting on the couch next to Domo. I followed him and sat on the loveseat. I saw Karma petting Domo gently, and I smiled. "What are you smiling at?~" Karma snapped me out of my thoughts. I shook my head and blushed a little. "Hey.. Why don't you talk?" He caught me off guard with that. I looked at him in shock, my eyes a little teary, and shook my head again, putting my head down. He sighed and continued to pet Domo.

~Karma's P.O.V~
(Y/n) fell asleep on the couch, holding Domo while I was playing video games. I looked over at her, and then at the clock. 'Shit it's almost 10' I thought. I picked (y/n) up and brought her up to her room, as Domo followed close behind me. I placed her on her bed and took her headband off, placing it on her side table. Domo jumped up and laid on her stomach, while I put her comforter over her. I smiled at how cute and peaceful she looked. I pet Domo, and leaned down to kiss her cheek, but Domo let out a low growl. I looked at him and whispered "don't worry.. I'm not going to hurt her.. I'd never hurt her.." I said and Domo settled back down. I kissed her cheek and left.
~
A/N: heyyooo second chapters done and out a little earlier than expected.. I was too excited!! 1266 words 😱 The next chapter should be out in a day or two!! I'm also going to try to make the chapters as long as possible!! Also you guys can leave requests for my AssClass one shots/scenarios (if you did that'd be great 😉) thank you for reading!!