7

I looked around. I didn't see anything. Nothing was touching me. But I swear I felt it. "Why the heck is this house so creepy." I said looking around in the room. I glanced over and I saw light coming from a tunnel. When I started to walk I tripped and knocked over a book off the bookshelf again. 

Right when that happened the whole wall turned in a circle and I fell to the ground. I looked around. What happened to this place. It looked just the same like the room I was just in but it looked newer like I went back in time or something. "Rosie?" I called not knowing if she took the tunnel or not. I heard a shuffling noise. I looked in the direction I heard the noise. "Rosie?" I asked again. Than I heard a load bang. I walked in the direction of the bang and there was Rosie. The noise was her shaking. I picked her up and hugged her. "ROSIE!! Your okay!" 

"Courtney!" She said hugging me back. 

I walked back to the wall with her in my arms and there was no way to get back. I glanced over and there was a bookshelf like the one in the other room. I took the book that looked like the one I tripped over and pulled it off the shelf. The wall begin to turn. Than we were back home but when we got there we both fall to the ground. 

We both looked back at the wall. I am truly never coming in here again. I kept telling myself. But what if I have to again? 

I stood up and picked Rosie up and left the room. 

I carried her to the kitchen and our mom was sitting at the table talking to someone that looked my age. He was skinny, tall, had blonde hair, and amazing blue eyes. I looked at him as I put down Rosie. When mom noticed us. 

"Hello girls. This is Carter. His our neighbor." Mom said looking at us than back to the boy named Carter. 

"Hey." I said looking at him. I couldn't stop looking into his eyes. His eyes were amazing. He was so dreamy. 

"Hi." He said. "Like your mom said I am Carter. I am your neighbor. What's your name?" He said. 

"Oh, my name. Sorry. I'm Courtney." She told him. He walked over to her to shake her hand. They shake hands. 

"Why don't you guys get to know each other." mom said when standing up from the table. 

"Okay." I replied to her. I picked Rosie back up and started walking away. Carter started to follow us. 

"This house is creepy." Carter said as we headed up the stairs. I looked at him. He looked back at me. For some reason when I looked at him it looked like he liked me. Like he wanted to ask me out even though we haven't known each other for long. Like he was hesitating. 

"You have no idea how creepy this place is. So many strange things happen. You will never understand unless you stay here or live here." I told him when walking into my room. Right when I set down Rosie I remembered about the diary that I placed under my pillow.

"Tell me what happened then." Carter said looking into my eyes. 

"Okay but first." I said. Than looked at Rosie. "Rosie, you gotta go to bed now. Do you want me to walk you there or can you get there yourself?" 

"I want you to take me." She said putting her arms in the air. 

"Okay." I told her when picking her up. "I'll be right back to explain." 

I started walking out of my room into the hall to her room. When we got to her room it was pitch black. I turned the hall light on so I could bring her into her room without her becoming scared. I carried her to her bed and placed her down. I tucked her in and said goodnight than kissed her cheek and left the room.