Chapter 2: Tae Kyung and Go Mi Nam: Real?

"Nah...Keke~ YOU.ARE.KIDDING." Hong Ki just immitated what I did to him.

YOU *poke* ARE *poke* KIDDING *strong poke*.

"we-well. *releases from my arms* You've gotta be kidding."

Keun Suk's still raising an eyebrow but he's acting so cool. Well, this is really our leader, Tae Kyung!

"Pssh...KIDDING is not in my dictionary. It's JOKING! Hahaha!"

eh? They're not laughing? Am I that corny? [am I that corny? :D] They gave me a WHAT-ARE-YOU-SAYING look.

"Okay. You didn't get it right? Oh well. I'm serious. UEE likes you *points Hong Ki hardly* rotten-orange brained punk!" 

"Nah...I don't care.. See you later guys. Gotta pee." Hong Ki says, pointing to the CR. 

"Is that an excuse too? Keke~ just kiddin'. Arasso." Keun Suk Hyung, shooing Hong Ki.

I just patted Hong Ki and nodded.

As Hong Ki makes his steps away...

"Ya! Are you really serious?" Keun Suk asks in a little voice. 

"Ne~ UEE got drunk last time. Luckily, I was with her and we had s-" 

"WHAT?!" Keun Suk shouted. Then he looked around.

Ne~ almost everyone heard and looked at him. 

"Cheosonghamnida. *bows* Please continue enjoying." He said being serious. And turned back to me but not looking.

"Aish! That was close" I heard him whisper. 

He looked at me.

"What?! You had s-" 

"Some serious talk. And here, Hyung has gotten greeny. -___-" 

"Mianhe. So she told you that she likes...Hong Ki?" 

I nodded.

"Ugh! I'm tired.. Can we rest now?" I said.

Aish! Hyung, please.. enough with the questions... psshh..

"Come on. I feel my feet aching."

End of Yong Hwa's POV 

==================================================

Hong Ki's POV:

"ahh...Relieved." as I finished peeing.

I am walking my way to our table with Yong Hwa and Keun Suk when I noticed Shin Hye, again.

"Ya! Shin Hye-Ah. You seem to be having a problem. Gwaenchana?" I ask then I sit beside her.

"Huh? *looks at me* Gwae-gwaenchanayo Hong Ki-ah. *sigh* It's just that I'll miss all of you guys."

"Aish...Tae Kyung Hyung right? Or should I say, KEUN SUK hyung? Kekeke~" I teased. Then I take a sit towards her.

"Ya! Ya! You! ... You knew that? Well,..." 

'whoah! She's blushing! Hahaha!' a sweet smile curved my lips while thinking this. 

"Just kidding! Haha! Don't worry, I mean, don't be jealous." she teased, poking me in my shoulder.