Chapter 6: It's Complicated

Keun Suk’s POV

‘so…I really think my instinct is right.’

Putting my phone back to my clutch bag, Shin Hye excitedly walked her way back to her car.

Yes, we’re on our way to visit Hong Ki. I must refresh my mind. I mustn’t think of a negative thing. She’s not Hong Ki’s type, I must not misunderstand their friendship…

“Stop worrying, Keun Suk.. we will just visit a sprained punk. Ne, you must think of this kind of thought.” I whispered to myself as I nodded.

“Keun Suk-ah, do you intend to stand there for a day and nod unstoppably? *shook her head*

Shin Hye shouted, her hand ready to open the door and get in. Is she really that excited?? Well, this thought got my feet moving closer to my car.

“wait! Let’s use my car. You don’t plan to let your loyal driver have his day off, do you?” I said with a chuckle.

“Yes, I did.. and I do. *rolled eyes*She was kinda irritated as I was expecting.

She opened the door and so I did. Also, I started my engine.

I didn’t expect the next scene.

She knocked on my window.

‘what?? Now, what does this annoyed girl need?’

after sinking in this thought for about 5 seconds and worth her 10, actually more than that, knocks, I finally opened my window.

“Wait, are you trying to tell me I’m going to get in through this window??”

She said while putting her bag in.

“ah, you want to experience my wondrous driving skills?”

“stop talking non-sense, we’re in a hurry!”

So I did, and let her get in my car through the door.

She was kinda weird. She was really in a hurry!

End of POV

==================================================

Hong Ki’s POV

‘Are they really coming?? Otteoke (What to do)?’

“yoboseyo (Hello)? … mwoh (what)?? But- … jinjja (really)?? *looked at me* well, *sighed* okay. Wait for me.” UEE noona said. She was speaking to someone on phone. I have no idea but I think she doesn’t like what that someone said.

“Hong Ki-ah, mianheyo (sorry).. I need to go now. I…” UEE noona paused and moved closer to me.

“u-uh… Noona (sister)??” I replied, slightly moving away from her. But she’s moving closer, and closer.

The door opened and I looked at that direction.

My eyes enlarged. Not to what I’ve seen but… to what they must be thinking on our, Noona and my,  situation.

‘ommo. No- no! you must not misunderstand this.. this is just….’

Noona looked behind her, the door’s direction.

“Oh? Wrong timing.” Noona said with a sarcastic smile.

“I-is that so? So-sorry. Just do it, we’ll go to the… to the Wash room for a while. *Bowed 90 degrees and smiled*Shin Hye said to us and made her way out. Keun Suk just made an awkward smile and followed Shin Hye.